Your headcanons

Princess Peach is the beautiful, slightly crazy princess, who wants to marry every male in existance.

You could replace "Princess Peach" with "Wario" and you'd get a fairly accurate description of one of my headcanons.

Wario lives in a dumpy house with waluigi, waluigi also owns an oil company that no cares for also Wario has his own personal toilet in every public place as his bowels are very bad.

Shy​ Guy said:
Princess Peach is the beautiful, slightly crazy princess, who wants to marry every male in existance.
+
Maᴙio said:
You could replace "Princess Peach" with "Wario" and you'd get a fairly accurate description of one of my headcanons.
=
Wario is the beautiful, slightly crazy princess, who wants to marry every male in existance.
All hail Princess Wario!

He already has a Baby form, so it works.

Walkazo said:
Shy​ Guy said:
+
Maᴙio said:
=
Wario is the beautiful, slightly crazy princess, who wants to marry every male in existance.
All hail Princess Wario!

He already has a Baby form, so it works.
Actually, now that I think about it...

WL4-Wario%27s_Kiss_Screenshot3.png

it has actually happened.

Don't worry about it. I have worse.

-I have a strong belief that Shy Guy and Koopa Troopa are archrivals. Whenever I play MK7 as either one of them, I'm head to head with the other. And it's pretty intense.

-Years after Yoshi's Island, Kamek and Bowser tried to collect babies again, and they succeeded, getting 7 babies, eventually becoming the Koopalings.

The Super Mario World Yoshis are a subspecies of the current yoshis and here is why:
1.The Yoshis are taller.
2.The baby Yoshis from the NSMB series don't look like the yoshis you ride and this explains why they don't grow up after eating.
3.The baby Yoshis made the classic sounds while hatching, something that the current dosen't do.
4.The current Yoshis facial structure is different due to their inflated, round nose and the lack of a strong neck and only have 3 spikes and a more upright position.

King Wart is breaking free from Subcon which explains why the Super Mario 3d World have so many Super Mario Bros 2 References.
Goombas can respawn or are sended back to Bowser's castle after getting defeated(same goes to to the other enemies).
jumpman is Mario's father(and luigi's).

Wario was fused by a genie and that is why he was immortal and had strange abilities. And he is not that crazy because of some therapy or the genie escaped his body.

I used to think that Daisy was Mario and Peach's daughter, but after seeing her with Luigi, I realized my mistake.

yoshiking14x said:
Magikrazy said:
Where did you see her with Luigi?

I'm not sure if I imagine it or saw some fanart but I saw a statue of Luigi dancing with Daisy.
There's a statue in Mario Kart Wii on Daisy Circuit of Luigi dancing with Daisy.

Prince Iggy Koopa said:
yoshiking14x said:
Magikrazy said:
Where did you see her with Luigi?

I'm not sure if I imagine it or saw some fanart but I saw a statue of Luigi dancing with Daisy.
There's a statue in Mario Kart Wii on Daisy Circuit of Luigi dancing with Daisy.

According to my headcannon (which isn't connected to my other headcannons), Daisy didn't get permission from Luigi, so the whole statue thing is a hoax.

Same with this

MKWiiBabyDaisyStatue.PNG

Baby Luigi's considered a shy kid (as his bio in Mario Kart Double Dash and one of his titles in Mario Superstar Baseball), I highly doubt he would appreciate something carved in public image of him.

Bomboms(Bom-ombs?) are liveless robots(never alive).

Shyguys are spirits inside of robes.

Bowser cannot remove his shell like the other koopas and the Bowser shells are probably just artificial.

Bowser's species is a Dragon Koopa.

I used to think Bowser was an ankylosaurus.

yoshiking14x said:
Bob-ombs? Don't worry, I thought they were called "Bomb-ombs".

yoshiking14x said:

Shyguys are spirits inside of robes.

Bowser cannot remove his shell like the other koopas and the Bowser shells are probably just artificial.

Bowser's species is a Dragon Koopa.

I used to think Bowser was an ankylosaurus.

I'm pretty sure its pretty much an unofficial fact that Bowser's shell can't come off.

I mean by default it looks like its connected to him via flesh.

Back