Your headcanons

3D Player 2004 said:
Rosalina is evil, she gets her magic by absorbing the essence of her Lumas which in the process, kills them painfully.

Daisy is literally god. Her voice cures cancer and her touch restores virginity. She beats up Rosalina every day because Rosalina is dumb and I don't like her.

Also Daisy is my girlfriend.

Magikrazy said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Rosalina is evil, she gets her magic by absorbing the essence of her Lumas which in the process, kills them painfully.

Daisy is literally god. Her voice cures cancer and her touch restores virginity. She beats up Rosalina every day because Rosalina is dumb and I don't like her.

You don't realize how hurtful this post is to me.

3D Player 2004 said:
Magikrazy said:
3D Player 2004 said:

doesnt take much apparently

Why would it? He quoted and pasted it, which generally means he fully agrees with you.

Magikrazy said:
3D Player 2004 said:

That was rude.

3D Player 2004 said:
Magikrazy said:
3D Player 2004 said:

What? I was just adding to your headcanon.

daisy fans are just butthurt that rosalina is more significant

and probably that rosalina is more likeable

I'm not a Daisy fan either. I wanted Daisy because she was the most relevant Mario character not in Smash Bros Brawl.

Shy Guy Forever said:
3D Player 2004 said:
I'm not a Daisy fan either. I wanted Daisy because she was the most relevant Mario character not in Smash Bros Brawl.
Well, technically, Toad is.
Toad is too generic for Smash Bros.

3D Player 2004 said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
3D Player 2004 said:
By that logic, Yoshi is too generic for Smash Bros., too.

Shy Guy Forever said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Characters that aren't generic:

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser
Peach
Daisy
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Bowser Jr (boo)
Birdo (boo)
Rosalina (boo)
King K Rool (boo)

3D Player 2004 said:
Some of the posts I've read from you seem to heavily imply you won't buy the game because Daisy isn't it. Someone who isn't a fan wouldn't care if that character didn't make it in.

3D Player 2004 said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Shy Guy Forever said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Characters that aren't generic:

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser
Peach
Daisy
Wario
Waluigi
Toad
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Bowser Jr (boo)
Birdo (boo)
Rosalina (boo)
King K Rool (boo)
Fixed.

Duskull said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Some of the posts I've read from you seem to heavily imply you won't buy the game because Daisy isn't it. Someone who isn't a fan wouldn't care if that character didn't make it in.

I don't want to reward Sakurai's bad decisions on what the roster will be so I won't be buying the game.
Like, there are so many cases where he put less relevant characters over more relevant characters.

Back