Rubbish Yoshi Stories, Quizzes and Fun - Chapter One Up!

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
It's pretty good you clicked this, because the title claims this is 'rubbish'.
It is.
First, you have to know my Yoshis that aren't my OCs. Some of them are based off Ninjago characters or LEGO Movie characters.
If you know what character, PM me the Yoshi's colour, what character and movie. If you get it right, I'll PM you telling you the good news, and a free glass of water from Purple Yoshi!
If it's wrong, Lord Bowser (not the user) will unleash the Frit Pact and remove your face!
wow I screwed up there now you know that the kragle is a fruit packet
None of these will happen, don't worry!

Canon Yoshi Colours!!

Green Yoshi (male)- Quite a fun, busy Yoshi. The only Yoshi with Mario's complete trust.
Black Yoshi (female)- Stuck-up, selfish and a sore loser. So why does Green Yoshi have a crush on her?
Red Yoshi (male)- Hyper and upbeat. Best pals with Snowy the White Yoshi and Blue Yoshi. He is extremely talented.
Yellow Yoshi (female)- Pink Yoshi' s crush. She has been to jail three times and is covered in tattoos.
Pink Yoshi (male)- The strongest Yoshi. Is responsible for most of the Brown Yoshi Extinction Project (Vommack is innocent!).
Orange Yoshi (male)- Orange Yoshi doesn't say much, is weird and never eats. This is because he is actually a robot.
Purple Yoshi (male)- Hailing from the Land Of The Four-Leaved Clover, everyone loves friendly Purple Yoshi, the local police officer. If you want a glass of water, no need to worry: That's the first thing he'll give you. However Purple Yoshi also has a bad side, and when it comes to his parents being glued to the floor -permanently- he doesn't seem to care.
Cyan Yoshi (female)- Cyan Yoshi loves Blue Yoshi with a passion. She is never seen without her swimsuit for she loves to take a dip in the sea.
Brown Yoshi (male)- Brown Yoshi is the last of his kind. He was blinded by Lord Bowser so therefore cannot see.
Blue Yoshi (male)- Best friends with Red Yoshi. Unfortunately lacks talent.
White Yoshi (male)- Named Snowy, White Yoshi is shy and scaredy. He never says anything and loves to surf.

Fan Coloured Yoshis!!

Tan Yoshi (female)- Tan Yoshi used to be white, but she stayed outside too long, hence her name.
Teal Yoshi (male)- Teal Yoshi isolated himself from the other Yoshis after discovering he was the least qualified Yoshi.
Maroon Yoshi (female)- Maroon Yoshi has a rare scale condition which causes her scales to shrivel up and drop off at random intervals.

Now you know the colours, let's get started!

Lava glowed as the rocks were lit up by Dragon fire and erupting volcanoes. A huge staircase lead up to a towering castle where a Brown Yoshi stood.
"He's coming. Cover your shells".
"Cover the what?" asked the two Brown guards as the door burst open to reveal Lord Bowser.
"Brown Yoshi," the King of World Eight began.
"Lord Bowser," greeted the Brown challenger.
"We fight for the Frit Pact! And I will win! Goombas, bring me the laser beam!"
A pack of dangerous-looking Goombas carried a huge laser cannon towards Brown Yoshi. They watched as the Yoshi conjured up some creatures out of the landscape. The Koopa Troop fired the huge cannon towards the last one who could stop them. It flew into Brown Yoshi's eyes, blinding him.
"Now the power of the Frit Pact is mine! Can you feel me?" roared Lord Bowser.
"We can feel you." obliged the Goombas.
"Wait. There is a prophecy."
"Oh, now there's a prophecy." sighed the Koopa King. Brown Yoshi nodded.
"One day, a talented Yoshi green,
Who isn't evil, bad or mean,
Will come along and take a shoot
At unleashing the Eater of Fruit!
This Master Yoshi, with other friends at the helm,
Will thwart the Frit Pact and save the realm.
And be the greatest, most interesting, most extraordinary Yoshi of all times.
All this is true, because it rhymes!" finished the Brown Yoshi.
Lord Bowser didn't take kindly to Brown's prophecy. He kicked the dinosaur off a nearby cliff."A Master Yoshi? What a bunch of hippy, dippy baloney."

Re: Rubbish Yoshi Stories, Quizzes and Fun - Profiles Up!

Vommack is innocent... heh, heh.

Anyway, this looks interesting!

Thanks! I'm probably going to start this in a few weeks since I need to think of a good storyline.
Watch this topic though because things are coming between this post's release and the story!

...when was I even a suspect in brown Yoshi extinction?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Don't hide it, Vommack! Everyone knows your the one doing it!

Shy​ Guy said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
Don't hide it, Vommack! Everyone knows your the one doing it!
...Alright.
I will not deny that I have performed many heinous crimes in the past.
But I didn't do that one.

This seems cool, not rubbish at all. ;)I'm the one who's eating the Brown Yoshis...

Don't worry, you weren't eating them, because they were killed by Brownie.

You got the personalities of the Yoshis all backward.

Blue is supposed to lead, purple does machines, red is cool but crude, and orange is the party dude. And brown is the wise master who taught them all how to be ninjas.

Or am I thinking of a different franchise?

Back