Your headcanons

Maᴙio said:
yoshiking14x said:
Bomboms(Bom-ombs?) are liveless robots(never alive).
Bob-ombs? Don't worry, I thought they were called "Bomb-ombs".
I thought they were called "Bob-Bombs" and Bullet Bills "Big Bombs"
Until I was six.

Prince Iggy Koopa said:
Maᴙio said:
yoshiking14x said:
Until I was six.
When I was 6, I thought they were called "wind up boom toys" and Bullet Bills were "bullets".
I also thought Luigi was named "Moustache Man" before I read the manual.

This is strange but for some reason I tought Goombas were spiders. And Donkey Kong also kidnapped Peach.

Sticker Star was a fanmade book made by a character who wanted a sequel to the Paper Mario Adventures.

Waluigi was not in Mario Kart 7 because he cheated like Dick Dastardly and was temporarily banned from racing. He got enraged with Honey Queen for replacing him.

I can only imagine what would qualify as cheating in Mario kart.

Mcmadness said:

We do it all the time

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

We do it all the time

They aren't penalized though so clearly its fair game.

yoshiking14x said:
Roy has a green pupil and a red pupil and that's why he wears sunglasses.
Nah, the reason Roy wears sunglasses is because he is super mega protective about his identity.
I LOVE making headcanons for any character from anything that has sunglasses, because there has to be a reason to wear them that's not UV ray protection.
Stargazing said:
Prince Iggy Koopa said:
Maᴙio said:
yoshiking14x said:
Until I was six.
When I was 6, I thought they were called "wind up boom toys" and Bullet Bills were "bullets".
I also thought Luigi was named "Moustache Man" before I read the manual.
I laughed hard as World Eight.

yoshiking14x said:
Bowser cannot remove his shell like the other koopas and the Bowser shells are probably just artificial.

Bowser's species is a Dragon Koopa.

I used to think Bowser was an ankylosaurus.
Yes!

<3

Check this out:

Gastonia.png

Granted, it's not an Ankylosaur, it's a distantly related genus called Gastonia, but still, whoever drew that restoration totally based the coluration on Bowser.

yoshiking14x said:
Magikrazy said:
Gasp! why is Luigi so creepy looking? And why Bowser's tail part of his shell and why Bowser is suddenly wearing underpants.
That's Weegee. His evil corruption mutated Bowser on contact. The tail came with the shell because he actually just melted Bowser's spine and a good chunk of his ribs off of his body. He also conjured a pair of underpants over Bowser because he hates nudity, even on reptiles with internalized reproductive organs who are usually perfectly able to go in the buff without any social stigma.

Walkazo said:
yoshiking14x said:
Bowser cannot remove his shell like the other koopas and the Bowser shells are probably just artificial.

Bowser's species is a Dragon Koopa.

I used to think Bowser was an ankylosaurus.
Yes!

<3

Check this out:

Gastonia.png

Granted, it's not an Ankylosaur, it's a distantly related genus called Gastonia, but still, whoever drew that restoration totally based the coluration on Bowser.

yoshiking14x said:
Magikrazy said:
Gasp! why is Luigi so creepy looking? And why Bowser's tail part of his shell and why Bowser is suddenly wearing underpants.
That's Weegee. His evil corruption mutated Bowser on contact. The tail came with the shell because he actually just melted Bowser's spine and a good chunk of his ribs off of his body. He also conjured a pair of underpants over Bowser because he hates nudity, even on reptiles with internalized reproductive organs who are usually perfectly able to go in the buff without any social stigma.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Peach moves into a different castle so Bowser will have a harder time to locate her.

Peach was adopted by the Toads after her parents hid her from Bowser himself or his father.

Walkazo said:
Well, don't women have internalized reproductive organs too...?

yoshiking14x said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

We do it all the time

I was thinking of something a player in real life couldn't do such as trying to wreck the other racer's vehicles.
How would that "Ban" Waluigi? If they could ban characters for that, the entire roster would be banned!

Maᴙio said:
Walkazo said:
There are still bits that are on the outside, tho.

Shy​ Guy said:
yoshiking14x said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

We do it all the time

I was thinking of something a player in real life couldn't do such as trying to wreck the other racer's vehicles.
How would that "Ban" Waluigi? If they could ban characters for that, the entire roster would be banned!

I was thinking about the karts breaking into bits permamently, or maybe he was captured for vandalasing in a Mario Tennis game, Wario escaped into racing.

Walkazo said:
Maᴙio said:
Walkazo said:
It's not like men, where it sticks out like a sore thumb ( ; ---- P ) though.

Maᴙio said:
Walkazo said:
Maᴙio said:
Walkazo said:
It's not like men, where it sticks out like a sore thumb ( ; ---- P ) though.
Still, it's not exactly the sorta stuff you wanna see when you're walking down the street.

(dear lord why are we still even talking about this)

yoshiking14x said:
Shy​ Guy said:
yoshiking14x said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

We do it all the time

I was thinking about the karts breaking into bits permamently, or maybe he was captured for vandalasing in a Mario Tennis game, Wario escaped into racing.
Are you talking about Mario Power Tennis? If so, that was in 2004, and it would be too late to ban him at that point.

I. Don't. Know.

Hm.... I used to think Mario was another species of animal because of his large nose and large head.

yoshiking14x said:
well i guess it was a pointless excuse, but I miss the sport games with cutscenes, they were great.

I agree too

I hate it how Mario Tennis Open had generic trophy scenes

Back