Your headcanons

In Remix 10 from super mario run the "show me your love" part is singed by Daisy and she's in a rivalry with Pauline.

Dinosaur Land is a large island claimed by the Cascade Kingdom, and Sarasaland and Tostarena are both ruled over by Daisy in the Sand Kingdom.

All Power Ups (except the suits) are alive, and when they are used, they teleport somewhere else to serve whoever else grabs them.

The King Boo we see outside the Luigi's Mansion games is the next in command, because the Mansion King Boo is trapped in a painting.
This doesn't include the King Boo from Super Mario Sunshine, who is just a creation of the Magic Paint Brush.

I just assumed the King Boo from Luigi's Mansion was a totally different guy from the King Boo that works for Bowser, especially since Dark Moon implied he was trapped in the painting all those years.
It would explain the complete disconnect between them.

those hills with eyes are actually shrooms with really long caps and they have eye spots. the stalk is tasty but its hard to get to it

the magic in the mushroom kingdom causes neoteny to happen to stuff. lemmy got hit with it hard.

goombas that are part of the koopa troop never get education other than "move left or right, fall off cliff and die" so theyre pretty hecking dumb. those that arent part of koopa troop usually grow up to be pretty smart.

goombas also breathe through the holes their fangs create in their mouth (and that is a very weird headcanon)
they also might be therapsid or similar? not mammals but they have hair.

That Rosalina is too weak to stand

even more headcanons

yoshis need the ridiculous huge nose to store their super long tongue in.

koopas and yoshis share an ancestor which i mightve said here before, but this is about said ancestors look. they have the stupid nose of yoshis and the shell on their spine of koopas. they split at some point and yoshis gained an even longer tongue and koopas lost it and instead earned some defense. that explains why they have a pretty large nose too.

and baby yoshis have an egg tooth but lose it eventually, but koopas evolved to never lsoe them for whatever reason

koopas i guess lived on an isolate island thingy and just took all the niches and thats why theres so much koopa varieties

and morton might exhibit some melanism

tardograd2 said:
I'd question this, but I'm too busy laughing at the thought of the usually graceful and elegant Rosalina constantly tumbling as she attempts to take a single step.

Waluigi has actually been committing all sorts of nefarious plots against Mario & Luigi, even prior to his first appearance in Mario Tennis. Unfortunately, they either fail Wile E. Coyote style or are extremely petty so, as far as the bros know, Waluigi's just the guy who shows up at sporting tournaments.

king boo ocassionaly comes to the 'shroom kingdom, but lives in boo woods.

Julia-BM said:
tardograd2 said:
But
yLVZt7V.gif

And she was doing gymnastics without floating in M&S Rio 2016.
That is supposed to be on earth.

Chomps, Bob-ombs, Bullies, Kuromames, SMB2US Sparks, Amps, Tap-Taps and every other sub-species of them are all related to each other.
If i lose even more of my brain cells, then Bullet Bills will be here too.

elarmadillosucks said:
Chomps, Bob-ombs, Bullies, Kuromames and every other sub-species of them are all related to each other.
If this is true, then why are chomps more common on planets other than the hub of bob-omb diversity?

tardograd2 said:
elarmadillosucks said:
Chomps, Bob-ombs, Bullies, Kuromames and every other sub-species of them are all related to each other.
If this is true, then why are chomps more common on planets other than the hub of bob-omb diversity?
I'm sorry, but i just can't understand what you're talking about, am i a giant idiot for that?

im back again
the hair on some koopas and yoshis is actually feathers, which makes their resemblance to turtles just plain convergent evolution, and so theyre actual dinosaurs and closer to birds as a result

elarmadillosucks said:
tardograd2 said:
elarmadillosucks said:
I'm sorry, but i just can't understand what you're talking about, am i a giant idiot for that?
Mario 64 had 3 types of bob-omb, meaning that is probably the place where bob-ombs evolved. Chomps are more common in games with nontoxic water and different gravity, meaning that they are probably on a different planet

2257 said:
a significant part of mario's life is a drug induced hallucination that was caused by eating too many mushrooms

his friends keep trying to convince him that there's not actually such a place as new york, but he insists he grew up there. he used to claim he was born there, but then princess peach pointed out to him that the village where his parents live doesn't look like how he described 'brooklyn' at all. since then he's started claiming that when he was a baby his parents shipped him to a parallel universe to protect him from kamek, and he only accidentally found his way back as an adult

nobody understands why he's so insistent about all of this, since none of it really makes any sense. luigi has learned to just smile and nod whenever his brother starts telling people stories about their italian heritage

This got on the TVTropes page for "All Just A Dream"... Apparently, I can't escape this place.

After playing some missions in Odyssey where you have to make a Goomba Stack in order to reach a Goombette who's high up on a ledge, I have come to the conclusion that this is how baby Goombas are made.

Because of Waluigi's affiliation with Wrecking Crew, and how he's constantly depicted with bob-ombs or explosives in some form, my personal headcanon is that like how Mario and Luigi were plumbers before they became adventurers, Waluigi was a foreman or a demolitionist before he teamed up with Wario.

Another headcanon of mine is that the Shy Guys and their related species, like the Bandits for instance, are actually a large band of mercenaries or men for hire that fill different tasks depending on what they've been hired to do, and that the reason why there were so many in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island compared to Koopas as the main footsoldier enemies you meet in the levels is because the Koopa Troop was smaller at the time and made up for their size by hiring the Shy Guys.

Lastly, I also have a headcanon that originally, Mario and Luigi came from Brooklyn and ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom by accident, but after the galaxy was remade at the end of Super Mario Galaxy, both the dimension they came from and the Mushroom World were fused together, which is why Mario Bros. was originally stated to take place in New York City, but in Super Mario Odyssey it takes place in New Dunk City. I'm not too sure about this one compared to the others, though.

Eh I'm back at it again. Pipesdon't need to be connected to each other to make you go to different places. For intsance when you get out of a pipe that disappears afterward. well here the pipe worked like a capsule that bringed Mario from point A too B. Otherwise each ends are really connected too each other ike clear pipes from the end and beginning of 3D world. So yeah most pipes are just pipes but some of them are kinda magical.
Edit : And that's why mario can get too earth. with magical pipes that aren't diretly connect.

Back