Your headcanons

Princess Zelda said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
If every Baby character had their own personal Yoshi (kind of like in the artwork for Yoshi's Island DS), Baby Daisy would have Birdo instead.

Because adult Daisy and Birdo have good chemistry in the baseball games?
That's pretty much most of it.

Princess Zelda said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
If every Baby character had their own personal Yoshi (kind of like in the artwork for Yoshi's Island DS), Baby Daisy would have Birdo instead.

Because adult Daisy and Birdo have good chemistry in the baseball games?

And Daisy has Birdos in her football team.

Wario has pictures of Mario all over in his house.

GmanSir said:
Wario's true love would be Pink Gold Peach.

Now we just need her to love him. I do know for sure though that it's nowhere near easy as Wario is... Wario.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
A Mario series with actual continuity.

It has selective continuity.

I mean I can draw a pretty clear line of continuity across most of the platformers and some spin offs.

Lemmy as a commie.

Mcmadness said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
A Mario series with actual continuity.

It has selective continuity.

I mean I can draw a pretty clear line of continuity across most of the platformers and some spin offs.

There's no clear continuity and if there ever is, Miyamoto finds some way to destroy it.

Super Mario Bros is the beginning, followed by bros 2 since peach is safe.

Bros 3 begins with Peach being safe and introduces the koopalings who go on to appear in the sequel which introduces yoshi.

Yoshi makes a cameo in 64 and directly acknowledges SMW and Bowser makes a few comments at how this isn't the first time he's been defeated.

Luigi's Mansion has the bros meet E.Gadd who gets referenced in sunshine. (which also has various references to specific games) said game also introduces Bowser jr who becomes a series regular and in Galaxy we see Peach's castle which looks exactly like how it did in 64 (with some minor additions and more toad houses)

Said game also introduces Rosalina and Captain Toad who appear in 3D world and Captain Toad Treasure tracker ends with the opening of 3D world.

Obviously one can point out plenty of contradictions as well so the way I like to see it is that the series has extremely loose continuity.

Goomba King and Goomboss aren't the same character.

The wiki keeps them the same because of the same Japanese name but aside from that and appearance, there is nothing to suggest that they are the same being, but they rather just seem like similar design ideas.

Anyway that's just my headcanon so I'll treat them seperate regardless.

Koopas and Yoshis descended from the same species. I think that because of the skeleton you see in Yoshi Star Galaxy looking so similar to a Dry Bones.

Time Turner said:
J-Luigi said:
Koopas and Yoshis descended from the same species. I think that because of the skeleton you see in Yoshi Star Galaxy looking so similar to a Dry Bones.
Well, they're both dino-reptile thingies.
Koopas hate Yoshis and vice versa.
The Koopa Invasion of Yoshi's Island, my good sir. :posh:
They were right to do so. God save the King! :bowser: :posh:

The reason King K. Rool no longer has a tail is because of the injuries he sustained during the final battle in DK64 and the beating from K. Lumsy, which forced him to remove it.

We need a fundraising to allow him to participate in a pilot experiment of tail regeneration. Maybe with the tail back he wouldn't be so shy and we would see him more.

Rosalina was never a redhead. It just looked red in her storybook illustrations due to what is known as "hair color dissonance."

Kamek takes a lot of ulcer medication.

Mcmadness said:
Kamek takes a lot of ulcer medication.
Does the Mushroom Kingdom even have ulcer medication? Mushrooms tend to be catch-all cures, but do they work for more mundane issues? Does the kingdom have some sort of national health care system to take of these issues? Do the people of Bowser's kingdom have access to this health care, or do they have some sort of competing health care?

Back