Your headcanons

SuperDoom said:
Princess Peach isn't a princess; rather, a queen.

Maybe she's called princess for a reason (?)

The only reason Baby Rosalina has that outfit is because the characters in the present had it custom-made before using E. Gadd's time machine to get her for MK8.

Also, she never had red hair. It just looked red in the book due to color limitations, kind of like how Arnold in the Magic School Bus is supposed to have blond hair.

woah im so glad this exists?????

i have so many mario headcanons but im gonna start with this

dimentio is my small trans son. i love and support him.

Mario's father was a barber.

The Mario & Donkey Kong series, takes place in a alternate reality where Mario never split up with Pauline, and Donkey Kong decided to attack Mario like his father. Mario never met Princess Peach, so he doesn't save her at any point, and Bowser is never met because of this. (I've never played any of the games)

Baby Donkey Kong, is the original Donkey Kong, who is also Cranky Kong.

For Diddy Kong to be Donkey Kong's nephew, Donkey Kong would need to have a brother or sister. I believe Candy Kong is Donkey Kongs sister, and not a love interest. While Diddy Kong is only considered Donkey Kong's nephew in earlier games, I consider him a nephew.

They awfully look like each other, so might as well be almost actual canon.

Princess Zelda said:
Swanky Kong is Donkey Kong's twin brother
That makes more sense. Candy Kong is still the love interest of Donkey Kong, and Swanky is Donkey Kong's brother.

Metal Mario is a separate entity from Mario and Pink Gold Peach is separate from Peach. Metal Mario spends most of his time in intellectual pursuit in the Comet Observatory's library while Pink Gold Peach spends her spare time making Metal Mario super uncomfortable and running around naked in the Peach Castle courtyard when no one is looking.

The reason why some parts of the original 75m is missing in the background of the Ω form of the stage is because those parts were taken to make Ω 75m.

Mario Land (the setting of Super Mario Land 2) and Mario's castle there was a gift made by the residents who lived there to Mario for all his heroic deeds.

Mario doesn't actually live in the castle and uses it as a symbol of goodness for the land.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Daisy's Castle was misnamed as Mario's Castle in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.

It's not her castle.

Unless thats your headcanon.

I like how Mario's more royalty than Daisy is.

Mcmadness said:
It's not her castle.

Unless thats your headcanon.
It's my headcanon. I probably should have mentioned that.

Mario + Rabbids takes place before SSB4. Mario and Rayman were supposed to meet each other in a crossover game, before Master Hand planned to promote Rayman as a fighter. But Master Hand accidentally placed the Rabbids into Mario's world instead of Rayman. Then the game's events happened.

At the end, Rayman didn't get a reply. Suddenly, the Rabbids kidnapped Rayman and his friends, and turned them into trophies.

The powers given to all of the Star Children were granted by those of Star Road, and Geno was the one who gave Mario his powers.

If every Baby character had their own personal Yoshi (kind of like in the artwork for Yoshi's Island DS), Baby Daisy would have Birdo instead.

J-Yoshi64 said:
If every Baby character had their own personal Yoshi (kind of like in the artwork for Yoshi's Island DS), Baby Daisy would have Birdo instead.

Because adult Daisy and Birdo have good chemistry in the baseball games?

Back