Your headcanons

My favorite headcanon:
727px-Cannon_Box_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

Adding to your headcanon, Luigi likes the sci-fi minigames in Mario Party 9 including Surf's Way Up.

The Star Spirits are all powerful deity-like beings that maintain the balance between good and evil across the entire Mario multiverse, they gave their blessing to Rosalina as the mother of the Lumas and appointed Geno as the guardian of Star Road, a place that is often looked upon as the "holy" land of the Marioverse. Should a being of malicious intent approach Star Road, Geno is deployed to fend it off and ensure the sanctity of the seven stars.

When all else fails, the prophetic heroes of the world and two of the seven star children-- Mario and Luigi are destined to right the wrongs of evil and ensure that peace is maintained.

Luigi is secretly the main villain behind everything in the Mario series, and every other villain, including Bowser, is a robot being controlled by him. He is doing this because he wants to destroy his brother Mario for being more popular than him. He is actually very malevolent and tough, and him being cowardly is just a facade to hide his true intentions.

Why would he want to go through the trouble rescuing Mario then?

He most likely wants to humilate his brother as much as possible before destroying him. This headcanon would say that he controls Bowser and King Boo, so any time Mario is kidnapped, Luigi planned the entire thing as a form of torture/humiliation, and saved him to prolong his eventual destruction

The whole Dream's Deep segment in Dream Time shows us Luigi's unfiltered feelings about Mario and how much he cares about him, so much so that even in the face of giant intimidating enemies like the Robo-Drilldigger or Zeekeeper Luigi sums up the courage to become a giant and protect his bro.

If he really wanted to harm Mario out of jealousy, he could have done so very easily in the dream world.

JohnTJ said:
He most likely wants to humilate his brother as much as possible before destroying him. This headcanon would say that he controls Bowser and King Boo, so any time Mario is kidnapped, Luigi planned the entire thing as a form of torture/humiliation, and saved him to prolong his eventual destruction
It sounds like Luigi's plan can easily backfire, as that's a pretty dangerous way of excusing oneself to "rescue" someone to earn his trust.

Daisy ate fast food a few days before the time of Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash's announcement.

-now that explains why in that game, people thought she looked so chubby compared to Peach!

I've said this before but I still have the headcanon that all those axes and buttons that help Mario defeat Bowser were actually put there by Peach using that vague as shit power she's apparently always had.

If you have that headcanon to give Bowser more legitimacy, it doesn't exactly work. He's still pretty dumb for not noticing there's suddenly an axe on the end of his bridge that was never there before.

More for Peach's sake than his. Plus I kinda figure he can't remove or use it on his own.

He's still stupid enough to not figure out how the device works.

Hey I ain't saying he's smart.

Besides everyone in this series is dumb at something for one reason or another.

I think the Axes/buttons are put there by Bowser himself to prove that he actually can beat Mario, even if he has a fighting chance.
Either that, or Bowser is cursed to unconsciously install flaws in his boss arenas no matter how impractical (*looks at 64*) or astronomical the chance (considering he somehow managed to do this in an RPG) and only realizes this when he gets defeated.

The axe/switch might be designed to do something else, like a 'report' button for a guard. He wouldn't have tested and fixed it because of the superstrong person running through his castle like a steamed enderman on a chollima.

ThatGuy62 said:
I think the Axes/buttons are put there by Bowser himself to prove that he actually can beat Mario, even if he has a fighting chance.
I have this view, too. Bowser CAN defeat Mario even with those design flaws. That's why the games give us extra lives lol.

I only have two major headcanon and it's on SMB3. Remember when Myiamoto said the game was a stage? It crushed me. Then I found a solution. Bowser trapped Mario in a stage environnement with deadly traps everywhere and he watches what's happening from above. It's just set in a giant Koopa theater but it's real.

My second headcanon is on shy guys, beezos, snifits and phantos. They are sentient masks controlling objects, mostly dummies but subcon fairies as well as seen in the Japanese only super mario bros usa manga. Thats why the shy guy ghosts in Luigi mansion are weird,thzts because they're a à subspecie of shy guys that can take over ghosts.
Oh and there's two canon, the paper and the classic one. Every Mario game is canon except if Nintendo says otherwise.

Or, the play was merely a take on the events of Mario 3 that actually happened
Considering Super Mario 3 is missing from FLUDD's diagnosis in Sunshine, but is in Bowser's memories in Odyssey.

I do agree on the whole "All Mario games are canon until directly contradicted or otherwise dis-confirmed" because I love the idea that Bowser once tried to turn the Mushroom Kingdom into a tourist trap, among other things.

Back