Your headcanons

Time Turner said:
Mcmadness said:
Kamek takes a lot of ulcer medication.
Does the Mushroom Kingdom even have ulcer medication? Mushrooms tend to be catch-all cures, but do they work for more mundane issues? Does the kingdom have some sort of national health care system to take of these issues? Do the people of Bowser's kingdom have access to this health care, or do they have some sort of competing health care?
A picture's worth a thousand words
S%C3%BC%C3%9FeWeihnachtenScene.png

The first one of each mini lived together in a dollhouse until Amiibo Challenge, where they live in the houses on their respective worlds (Which contain their special levels in the game)

And Mini Pauline? She lives with Pauline now.

Mario is a cheapskate, along with his brother. They hoard a ton of them in their pockets, never spending a coin. Also Mario makes a lousy porter in Mario RPG at the hotel after spending all his money on luxury.

I kinda like to re-imagine the live action movie Mario as sort of the "Batman" of the Mario multiverse. Despite not being born with the natural jumping ability or inherent pyrokinesis that any other Mario has, he compensates by using gadgets like the jumping boots for example.

Daisy's actually pretty spoiled due to her father, which is why she usually shows up to parties and nowhere else.

Bowser Jr. doesn't actually live with Bowser, hence why the two times his room has shown up it's been outside of Bowser's usual castles.

Bowsy is Junior's birth name. Likewise, Bowsitos is used to describe the Dry Bowser that's not Bowser.

Blue Bowser is still Bowser's (estranged) brother and Bowser's mom is as she is portrayed in Mario's Time Machine DOS. No, the Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids, I just find the idea of Bowser having these family members whose existence he hides from Junior to be hilarious and the former brings irony when compared to the Mario Bros.

Julia-BM said:
ThatGuy62 said:
Bowsitos is used to describe the Dry Bowser that's not Bowser.
Bowsitos!? That sounds like "Bowser Doritos" to me. XD
Bowsitos is Dry Bowser's one of Spanish names, much like how Bowsy's is one of Bowser Jr.'s. I don't know why that region (whichever it was) is the only one to make derivatives of Bowser's name for them.
That said, the image of Bowser Doritos is still amusing. Is it Bowser-branded doritos or a Bowser made entirely of doritos?

ThatGuy62 said:
Julia-BM said:
ThatGuy62 said:
Bowsitos is used to describe the Dry Bowser that's not Bowser.
Bowsitos!? That sounds like "Bowser Doritos" to me. XD
Bowsitos is Dry Bowser's one of Spanish names, much like how Bowsy's is one of Bowser Jr.'s. I don't know why that region (whichever it was) is the only one to make derivatives of Bowser's name for them.
That said, the image of Bowser Doritos is still amusing. Is it Bowser-branded doritos or a Bowser made entirely of doritos?
Maybe Bowser-branded Doritos that are spicy to represent his fire breath. :bowser:

I like "Bowsitos" more than "Dry Bowser" as a name.

Wait, I just realised, Dry Bowser is called that because he's a Dry Bones-esque Bowser.

How did I not notice this until now?

Some of the Shine Sprites actually split into Blue Coins. The Tanooki in the Boathouse was simply able to coax them together.

The Piantas who give Mario Shine Sprites as rewards actually had Isle Delfino memorabilia in mind to give him, but the Shine Sprites revealed themselves instead, being impressed with what Mario did.

This is taking the implication in-game that the Shine Sprites are sentient, and running with it, along with giving the denizens of Isle Delfino the benefit of the doubt.

Bowser was Dry Bowser only once, in the first NSMB. After achieving magic that could bring a skeleton to life, they used it on Bowser's dead brother, "Blue Bowser". This is why we see Dry Bowser interacting with regular Bowser.

Or

Dry Bowser is indeed Bowser, but from the future where Bowser has been defeated. This is the same timeline where Metal Mario comes from.

Bowser owns several manufacturing companies and businesses including a bakery that produces the deliciously evil Bowser's Sourpuss Bread.

hqdefault.jpg

Marie the best squid★ said:
Bowser owns several manufacturing companies and businesses including a bakery that produces the deliciously evil Bowser's Sourpuss Bread.

Like how Mario has his own toy company, Daisy has her own orange juice company, DK has an sports drink brand, Peach and Daisy share a pastry company, stuff like that.

Maybe bowser's sourpuss bread is a family recipe

Back