I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

It's beautiful!

Lakitulerapide said:
All those Christmas themed avatars while December barely started.

If I don't do it now, I probably won't bother until I have some sort of motivation for it and I changed my display name early so that I can change it back after christmas but also before december ends. It's not like I'm jumping the gun or anything, I'm just getting it done now so it doesn't bother me later.

<- Had a bit of trouble with what to do for Castle-Mania's avatar. But on a frame freeze when Twilight was casting a spell. I felt like doing a bit of a marketing joke.

Maylene said:
Lakitulerapide said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Sez you and your sig.
Sez me and my sig. But not my avatar nor display name.

so

sigs = a-ok!
avatars/display = no way, man that's too soon
I had to make an announcement, it's different.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
So that we don't get stuck with a Christmas theme in January.
Last year the mods where kind enough to change the monthly rule for Christmas, chances are they'll do it again.

Lakitulerapide said:
Maylene said:
Lakitulerapide said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Sez you and your sig.

so

sigs = a-ok!

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
So that we don't get stuck with a Christmas theme in January.
Last year the mods where kind enough to change the monthly rule for Christmas, chances are they'll do it again.

I'd rather do it early to make sure I'm in the clear rather then rely on the kindness of others.

Lakitulerapide said:
Maylene said:
Lakitulerapide said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Sez you and your sig.

so

sigs = a-ok!

regardless of how you want to justify it, i don't see a big issue with having a christmas theme this early.

I just changed right when December 1st hit.

I say that my change is reasonable, unlike seeing Christmas stuff in stores during the middle of October.

I changed November 30th. Probably would've been 29th for most of the people on here though, so maybe that's why you thought I had changed far too early? Not too sure what a single day difference makes though.

But I don't really see why we're still talking about this. What someone does with their avatars/display name/signature is up to them.

Temporarily moved my avatar to my sig. I feel like joining in on the Sailor Moon fad (without the namechange). Are any of the Sailors not taken yet?

Back