I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Changed back to backloggery in my sig. I might switch between it and the anime one occasionally.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Changed back to backloggery in my sig. I might switch between it and the anime one occasionally.
or use signavatar to use them both alternating, without a link though

Sno-Winger said:
The Nutcrackin355 said:

The anime one was made in paint and updated by me so it was a pain in the ass to do constantly. If I'm putting that much effort in then I'm not alternating them. I swapped back because I didn't feel like doing that anymore.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Sno-Winger said:
The Nutcrackin355 said:

The anime one was made in paint and updated by me so it was a pain in the ass to do constantly. If I'm putting that much effort in then I'm not alternating them. I swapped back because I didn't feel like doing that anymore.

Oh, i thought it was from a website. My mistake.

Sno-Winger said:
The Nutcrackin355 said:
Sno-Winger said:
The Nutcrackin355 said:

Oh, i thought it was from a website. My mistake.

It's fine. Thanks for the suggestion though.

My new theme can fit with both Rin and Len because both are in my sig and avi.

The sig is a translation from the chorus of the song my theme is based off of.

pokemon team sig. Decided to try make what I did last christmas but with the 3d models of X/Y and my team from Y. I used a pokecharm sig background and template, but I edited the pokemon and pokeball pictures so they pop out from their boxes. And the text, since pokecharm had horrible text.

Back