I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

If you look at my current avatar, I went into Christmas mode about a week ago.

With the start of the new Friendship is Magic season, doing the "Twilight Picture from the most recent episode" for the week once again. If there's an episode Twilight doesn't appear in whatsoever or if there's a Saturday with no FiM episode, I will temporarily go back to the rotating Avatar I had before.

Nice picture of Zelda! Where is it from, anyway?

It looks nice; colorful, nice artstyle, and not too distracting.

New theme.

Makoto Tachibana =)

Joo Dee was unexpectedly invited to visit Lake Laogai, so now I'm keeping with a Toad(-ish) theme for a while.

New "Santa Aegislash' avatar. I used to have the sprite and just have a santa hat on it, but now it's drawn out and there's a nice background!

hi i'm daisy santa

will change my avatar later

Kimberly Hart said:
New theme.

Makoto Tachibana =)
<3!

BRB: Being Haru

EDIT: I did the deed, Haru theme. This is my christmas theme as I wouldn't mind having a Haru for christmas...

Stuck John Hurt in my avatar slot, and changed my personal text, awaiting my chance to name change within a week. Added a whole new sig based on my TF2 classes with all my items still on them (apart from Engie, he's missing his eye). Due to this, in sig number 1, I removed the pyro, and replaced him with Lara Croft.

Monokuma cound don a Christmas hat... Anyone knows how to merge two images together?

Notice the difference... I've changed something in my sig.

Back