Why does everyone like Dry Bones?

Boo Diddly

Shine Sprite
Why? I hate this guy, I don't understand.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
My new list.
Best: Boo, Bob-omb, King Boo, Chain Chomp, Blooper, Cheep Cheep, Petey Piranha, Piranha Plant, Wiggler, Shy Guy, Bullet Bill, Dry Bones, Wallop, Pokey, Hammer Bros, Goomba, Wario, Toad, Bowser Jr, Bowser.

?

At least Dry Bones are killable in the Mario Games.

I don't care about Dry Bones

I hate him in Mario Strikers Charged when he is on the other team, I just hate that teleporting and his skillshot, it is like a free goal for dry bones when he uses his skillshot like 90 percenmt of the time. Other games I don't care to much about.

I like Dry Bones, but I don't see why a ripoff of a generic enemy is generally liked.

Mario Party X said:
I like Dry Bones, but I don't see why a ripoff of a generic enemy is generally liked.

Same reason a green rip-off of Baby Mario can be fifty million times better than Baby Mario himself, which is a new low for Mario characters.

inb4BabyMarioBloops rage

Baby Mario is actually one of my favorite characters still :>

I really like Dry Bones, but that's because I'm a massive fan of the undead

i was really sure i posted in this topic, but now i cant find it

i like dry bones because i always thought it was really cute in mario kart ds

Yoshi876 said:
I really like Dry Bones, but that's because I'm a massive fan of the undead

pretty much this.

I also remember there being a dry piranha plant somewhere in the series and it looked really awesome.

Yeah, Bone Piranha Plants in New Super Mario Bros. 2

Mario4Ever said:
Yeah, Bone Piranha Plants in New Super Mario Bros. 2

oh just that game?

That's a pity i thought they were in more games. :(

Because they look cool. There's really no other reason for me. I guess I really like generic enemies or unexpected characters that get turned into playable characters in spin-offs since they're not common when compared to the same few characters that appear in nearly every spin-off due to necessity (e.g Mario is necessary; Peach, Luigi & Yoshi are almost always necessary; etc.).

Also, Undead characters are interesting.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Why? I hate this guy, I don't understand.
The only reason you hate him is because he won a save a character game when you wanted Bowser to win. Elimation games are NOT, based on opinions.

I love his death animation. So I like to choose him in Mario Party 7. I like to choose a character, that we don't see every day. (not mario, not luigi, not peach, no no no) How ever he is not my favorite

Back