The Official Video Game Thread

just as long as they don't make fire emblem: all the bravest

So today I found out that the most expensive game I own is probably the PAL version of TTYD which sells for 100+ Euros on eBay nowadays.

ooh

Mahvel said:
Marvel Entertainment and Square Enix announced today a multi-year, multi-game partnership, leading with the reveal of The Avengers project. This newly established partnership pairs the creative minds at Marvel and Square Enix for one of the most powerful alliances in interactive entertainment.

A game based on beloved Marvel heroes, The Avengers project is being crafted by Crystal Dynamics – longtime developers of the award winning Tomb Raider series – in collaboration with lauded Deus Ex developer Eidos-Montréal.

The Avengers project is being designed for gamers worldwide and will be packed with all the characters, environments, and iconic moments that have thrilled longtime fans of the franchise. Featuring a completely original story, it will introduce a universe gamers can play in for years to come.

More information about The Avengers project and other games from the partnership will be announced in 2018.

so I'm excited for this as much as anyone else but HOLY SHIT KINGDOM HEARTS IS GETTING A MARVEL WORLD

if we get sora and spider man on the same screen I can die happy

kinda wish they'd shown more in the trailer, but i guess if 2018 is when they're gonna give more information about it, then they probably don't really have anything to show.

Aqua said:
kinda wish they'd shown more in the trailer, but i guess if 2018 is when they're gonna give more information about it, then they probably don't really have anything to show.
this is square enix we're talking about. next year they'll show a short gameplay trailer and then not release the game until at least 2023

"square enix: we hope you like patience"

Cid Highwind said:
SQUARE

FUCKING

ENIX

MY DICK

mcu in kingdom hearts confirmed
but dude

what if

marvel vs capcom

vs square enix

(idk just spitballing here, i just wanna beat up magneto with cooking mama)

This looks really interesting. Definitely keeping my eyes on this. Game hits Switch/PS4/XBone/PC sometime late this year or early next year.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/274368-yoku-s-island-express-announced-for-the-nintendo-switch-coming-w

Ys 8 coming in 2017, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ coming late 2017, Trails in the Sky the 3rd likely coming in an April/May window. That Zero no Kiseki fan translation is also probably going to be ready this year since some new people took over the project.

Good year for English falcom releases.

Mienshao said:

This looks really interesting. Definitely keeping my eyes on this. Game hits Switch/PS4/XBone/PC sometime late this year or early next year.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/274368-yoku-s-island-express-announced-for-the-nintendo-switch-coming-w
Man that's hitting all the right notes for me.

Trails in the Sky and all the Ys games available on Steam are 50% off atm, in case anyone wants to try them out. Not sure what the occasion is.

I bought the original Xbox at a thrift store for $30 and it works great. Too bad the games I got are just sports titles. So I went on Amazon and ordered Halo 1 and 2, Fable and Half Life 2.

I also went on ebay and ordered an Xbox 360 elite.

Finally I'll get to own Xbox consoles! Hey better late than never.

I'm too busy laughing to be upset.

He's probably going to be the next playable rep in Smash at this rate.

Back