The Official Video Game Thread

I've been playing ToS and ToS:DotNW in celebration for the unison pack releasing soon in Japan next month and early next year in Europe and US.

Anyone played Rogue Legacy

I watched the grumps played it, but i've learned from experience that people i enjoy watching can make a game seem way better than it is.

I was thinking of getting it, but was hoping i could get some opinions on it first.

There's this new app called Sonic Dash, which actually has Sonic in it to my surprise. I couldn't get it to work much because it keeps crashing on me, but it resembles Subway Surfers, only much faster and more chaotic.

DragonFreak said:
There's this new app called Sonic Dash, which actually has Sonic in it to my surprise. I couldn't get it to work much because it keeps crashing on me, but it resembles Subway Surfers, only much faster and more chaotic.

I played it. It's certainly a lot slower than Subway Surfers though.

Well I guess it depends on how far you can get in the game. Me and my friends would constantly get some over-the-top scores and we had bigger multipliers so we'd always be going incredibly fast after about 5 minutes of slow running. But Sonic Dash was just sort of a slow build up with swerves and hills that gave the illusion that it was chaotic when it was more of an obstruction not being able to see what's ahead of you because of them.

There's a big Nintendo Event at the mall near my school starting November 25th for 2 weeks promoting A Link Between Worlds, Mario Party Island Tour, and Super Mario 3D World. My best friend, Guard, is working at the event as well! So... next Friday, since I don't have school, I'm going there with my friend Jenny to try out the games (mainly Super Mario 3D World), and I'll meet Guard there as well! He said he'll most likely be playing Mario 3D World with us as well, to guide us. Oh man I'm too excited for this event!! ^__^

So to an extent, I guess you could said my best friend Guard kind of works for Nintendo. :P

Maylene said:
To anyone interested, the ace attorney trilogy for the ipod is on sale for about $5

I think I tried playing the first case as it was the only free one. If I remember anything about it, it was the poor drawings and the text being a pain to get through. I don't really think I'll bother.

For the Ps3/Vita/PS4 players on this joint, Sony's currently handing out vouchers for three free PS1 games (Warhawk, Twisted Metal and Destruction Derby) on Home.

To expedite the shameful experience of playing Home, I recommend this helpful visual guide.

Crackin355 said:
Maylene said:
To anyone interested, the ace attorney trilogy for the ipod is on sale for about $5

I think I tried playing the first case as it was the only free one. If I remember anything about it, it was the poor drawings and the text being a pain to get through. I don't really think I'll bother.

i'm doing turnabout goodbyes at the moment and i'm enjoying all these names so far.

Maylene said:
Crackin355 said:
Maylene said:

i'm doing turnabout goodbyes at the moment and i'm enjoying all these names so far.

Turnabout Goodbyes has such a satisfying ending, if I ignore the fifth one that was made for the ds version. The ending of the third game was great as well.

Metroid Prime 4 Confirmed! I wish. I hope it is something like a new Metroid game, but I won't get my hopes up. Metroid Prime is in my top 3 games (Paper Mario: TTYD, Sonic Generations & Metroid Prime) and Metroid fusion was incredible (even though I had it on 3DS for so long I only gave it a chance about half way through this year).

Hey fools,

I'm here to state my opinions on Docter Luigi! I think it sounds cool BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME FRIGGIN THING AS DOCTOR FRIGGIN MAR-FRIGGIN-IO! IT'S PRETTY COOL RIGHT?

- :bowser:
Wikipedia_Dock_Icon_by_Buddy_Chronic.png

Anybody planning on getting Bravely Default? You should, it's great. I've pumped nearly ten hours into it now and I'm not stopping.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Anybody planning on getting Bravely Default? You should, it's great. I've pumped nearly ten hours into it now and I'm not stopping.

lucky you have it in your area, i wont get it for many months now, how depressing.

That awesome ost just makes the waiting worse.

Princess Zae said:
The Nutcrackin355 said:

lucky you have it in your area, i wont get it for many months now, how depressing.

I usually hate RPGs with a job system but this one is nice, lots of freedom.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Princess Zae said:
The Nutcrackin355 said:

I usually hate RPGs with a job system but this one is nice, lots of freedom.

well final fantasy 5, 12 international, and tactics do it pretty well, and from what i hear bravely default is kind of a spiritual successor to final fantasy the four heroes of light for the ds or whatever the name is, which is pretty cool.

Personally though i love job systems so i will be looking forward to that.

I'm not into RPG's. I might give Chibi Robo Photo Finder a try, but I think my parents will be concerned about me taking photos of toilet paper rolls and power outlets.

Back