Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Mcmadness said:
I think K.Rool will be back someday. I just hope they don't screw it up.
Don't worry. This is Retro.

Unless they don't work on the next installment, in which case it could go either way.

I think if he does come back they should use his King persona as he hasn't been in a game for years.

I'd have it where he attacks with a huge mechanical flying fortress and like DKC2 the majority of the game would be you climbing it to the top.

Robo-Cranky with real curmudgeonry!

And make it so you can play as any kong you want at anytime

Also Cranky needs to be more cranky, even while playing as him.

Agreed. I like how PAON used all the Kongs, but I did not like Cranky being a sweet old man with no crankiness whatsoever.

Lumastar said:
The Janitor said:
yoshiking14x said:
I wonder what happened to king K Rool?

my idea is that now that rare isnt there, nintendo wanted the series to go into a new direction and not use many old rare characters

that or retro just didnt want to use them for whatever reason
Maybe they're building up for his return in Donkey Kong Country Returns 3. Or maybe not.

I suspect that the next game will have a mechanical theme, similar to how 1=Returns and 2=TF.

No they're obviously building up Lanky Kong's triumphant return.

I prefer Chunky

Magikrazy said:
I hope they bring even more Kongs back for DKC6. Not Candy, though. She can stay dead.
Am I seriously the only one on this forum who has nothing against Candy?

I'm indifferent.

Well, if a Donkey Kong game gets a "suggestive themes" stamped on its box, at least you'll know why.

Because DK takes off his tie?

Because Cranky removes his dentures?

SolarBlaze said:
Magikrazy said:
I hope they bring even more Kongs back for DKC6. Not Candy, though. She can stay dead.
yes

perhaps the amount of Kongs they currently use is fine, but i would like to see some of the more obscure Kongs

also maybe bring back wrinkly and have her give hints for secrets in levels

Magikrazy said:
SolarBlaze said:
Magikrazy said:
yes

perhaps the amount of Kongs they currently use is fine, but i would like to see some of the more obscure Kongs

What if she's like the Super Guide and appears at certain parts of a level? Of course, this can be turned off.

Lumastar said:
Magikrazy said:
SolarBlaze said:
Magikrazy said:
yes

What if she's like the Super Guide and appears at certain parts of a level? Of course, this can be turned off.
That would be a lot better than having Super Kong. Unless he's supposed to be Eddie The Mean Old Yeti, because wow, talk about obscure Kongs.

Back