Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

I was thinking there would be a cave where she hung out and if you gave her a Banana Bird, she would play a video of hard to find collectibles, like certain Golden Bananas or K-O-N-G letters.

Edit: Super Guide sounds good too though. Having a ghost get you through the level is cool.

It could be a cross between the Hint Board and the Hint Ghosts from TLOZ:ALBW.

It's still difficult but honestly I found it easier.

I think it was somewhat easier. Even though there are fewer worlds, the difficulty curve is rather smooth and mostly consistent. None of the bosses took me too many tries to defeat unlike some of the ones in Returns. All of them take longer to defeat and have lots of attacks but their patterns aren't too difficult to learn.

Yeah but there's the K levels which most are 6-K difficulty from DKCR. I really hated the K levels even though they were really interesting.

No,I am talking about being officialy ditch(if not already). I consider him having the Tatanga Syndrome if he does not appear for more than 6 years after posting this. But being used as a minion for something else sounds like a bad idea too.

I think my definition would be a bit more accurate.

Tatanga isn't the only or the first Mario character to be abandoned by Nintendo after one or two games.

I think Stanley would be the poster child for that.

Magikrazy said:
I think my definition would be a bit more accurate.

Tatanga isn't the only or the first Mario character to be abandoned by Nintendo after one or two games.

I think Stanley would be the poster child for that.
Better, it also has alliteration since both begin with an S

Finally got this game as a free gift from Club Nintendo.

Very fun so far. Just beat the first world. I like Dixie the most so far.

Master of the House said:

Same. Hey did you find the secret exit on the 1st minecart level? I tried so hard to find it but couldn't

I'm not really bothering with secret exits and all that right now. Just playing thru the game. I'll go back and do them later.

Iron Man said:

Same. Hey did you find the secret exit on the 1st minecart level? I tried so hard to find it but couldn't
Huh? I thought the secret exits for World 1 were in
1-2 and 1-3.

dammit you guys stop bumping this you keep reminding me i need to finish hard mode

Gamefreak75 said:
I've done World 4 and 6-1 -> 6-3 on Hard. Just 6-4 (fuck this shit level) -> 6-Boss, 6-K. 6-A, and 6-B to go.

It's happening, guys. I'm going to actually do this!

So, all I have left is 6-4, 6-7, 6-8, 6-Boss, 6-A and 6-B. In other words, I made little to no progress since this last post.

OX3S.png

dont worry gf youre not the only one who hasnt finished hard mode
i did everything up until 6-4 (ugh) minus the K levels
i need to get back on that one day

I got this game some time ago, and am yet to finish World 1, since I am occupied with other games, such as New Super Mario Bros U and Mario Kart 8. Since I feel that I need to finish finding all the puzzle pieces, that's why I haven't beaten the first boss. Of course, the side effect is that I got a lot of lives, though from what I seen (based on a video by WiiRikeToPray), that seems to be par for the course, and it appears that future levels are where lives can easily be lost.

I would say that it feels like a nice platformer, but the time trials look kind of difficult (only managed to get Bronze in 1-1 and Silver in 1-2), and when playing, I feel that there are some speed-running tricks that are required to be pulled off to stand a chance in getting the best times.

I heard that the real fun starts at World 2 from one video (I think it's from the Awesome Games Done Quick 2015 speedrun of this game). Is that true?

Thanks for reading.

Lumastar said:
Iron Man said:

1-2 and 1-3.

There is but I think there's one in the minecart level there too (and it would lead Up)

Yeah, World 1's okay compared to the other worlds. Busted Bayou is a blast at least.

Iron Man said:
Lumastar said:
Iron Man said:

1-2 and 1-3.

There is but I think there's one in the minecart level there too (and it would lead Up)
Isn't that the Kong level?

Lumastar said:
Yeah, World 1's okay compared to the other worlds. Busted Bayou is a blast at least.

Iron Man said:
Lumastar said:
Iron Man said:

1-2 and 1-3.

I don't know but I want it

Iron Man said:
Lumastar said:

Iron Man said:
Lumastar said:
Iron Man said:

1-2 and 1-3.

I don't know but I want it
To get it, you have to collect all of the KONG letters in each level. You must collect them in one go for each level. Once you collect them, you go to a level that- eh, you'll see.

Back