Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
It's over Ness. My sister is having a LOT of trouble with this mod, though.
Swiftie_Luma said:
The only mod i have done in Smash is this one, which i really like.

I enjoy Kerri Kane's original portrayal , but having the chance to actually customize some of Laura's clips is a big yes on my part. I love a more womanly Rosalina delivered from her.
You can upload modded videos, just as long as you know how to use Cafiine, explained here. And, oh, I imagine it would sound nicer. I myself used the mods for Donkey Kong, Bowser, Diddy Kong, Mario, and Luigi and modified those a bit. I also slightly modified Wario's and I changed Pikachu's voice effects to the high-pitched Luigi from the previous Smash games. Oh, and Dr. Mario has the Mario 64 voice effects, but one palette swap uses Metal Mario, so he has Metal Mario (from Mario Kart 8) voices.

I am very thankful that Mario is a top-tier character, because I like using Mario, so to hear that he's come a long way makes me grateful given that he's got a lower standing in Brawl. Moreover, seeing the pros using Mario well (and winning) is a big win for me.

Thanks for reading.

YEE-HAW!

The God of Nintendo needs to be a god of Smash. He deserves it after being middling-to-poor for all these years.

Now for Link to ascend to the high tiers for once...

Current progress on my Baby Luigi hack:

Tt2VgEf.jpg

What needs fixing:

*Legs probably need higher poly count
*Normals crapped itself
*Materials need editing.
*Visibility polygons on bat and facial expressions.
*Size probably needs adjustment, a bit too big.

... and he is doing it wrong by the looks of it.

----------------------

Good Job Baby Luigi on Fire. Gotta admire a person that does what she has on mind as she wants.

the bat is rigged to BatM, but, like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, probably needs visibility polygons set for that bone. BrawlBox for Brawl can do this, and there are mechanisms in Smash 4 that'll let you set visibility polygons, there aren't any tutorials on how to do so...yet.

Wow BabyLuigi! You're on fire with your modding skills :P

How do I go about model rigging? I...wasn't satisfied with the Daisy vertex edit and I want to model import and rig her Mario Party 10 model or touch up the modded Smash Brawl model.

I joined the Smash 4 modding Discord channel, which had lots of tips to help me properly model import into the game. The tools I got were RandomTBush's nut/nud import script to preview my model file and the IMPORT_Final_BoneOmegaMergeBonesFixWeights.ms to model import.

There's a lot of extra stuff to do before you can import, though. For starters, you can't have more than 4 bone entries per vertex, nor can you have more than one UV island.

https://twitter.com/64iOS/status/783565102519758848

:P

Aw man not that taunt animation again lol

Swiftie_Luma said:
The only mod i have done in Smash is this one, which i really like.

I enjoy Kerri Kane's original portrayal , but having the chance to actually customize some of Laura's clips is a big yes on my part. I love a more womanly Rosalina delivered from her.

This sounds great! The only ones I don't like is when she gets hurt or KOd. They sound... kind of off in my opinion. But the Star KO one is actually better than the real one!

The other day I saw one where they replaced her voice clips with the ones Mercedes Rose recorded for Mario Kart Wii. I loved that portrayal, but they sound HORRIBLE in Smash. Way too off.

Thanks for the feedback , however theres no much one can do in these cases.

I went to literally ALL the sounds that Laura Faye Smith has done as Rosalina between 3D World , MK8 and Mario Party 10 to find specific sounds to match each action.

I personally think the KO sounds are fine since theres no many ''Super damage'' sounds from Laura at all , so it is what it is.

Kerri also has this ''gasp'' sound when swimming that was very difficult to match , not even Mercedes has a similar clip that matches it.

It was not easy because im very picky with this particular issue as many that know me would know.

When it comes to that one of MKwii ...

Well i must say i was not a fan as i know Mercedes has plenty of clips that match perfectly , and the ones used did not do any kind of justice to her.

Im confortable with my own results since i specifically looked for a match , hearing Kerri and then looking for a matching clip , to avoid it sounding off.

So... with the NX now known as the Nintendo Switch announced.

And with how the port of Mario Kart 8 shows extra content and minor gameplay changes (two items at once + King Boo so far)

I wonder if we can expect something like that for the port of Smash 4 to the NX as well. With Namco behind the NX port I fully expect it to be a port of Smash 4 with how that news was being announced not that long after Smash 4 was originally out. But there is room for them to add some more content via stages, music, and possibly even characters. (Maybe a certain climber duo for instance?)

lol new music can already be done with modding.

New stages, new characters, new parka-donning freaks, and new modes would be great, but they have to be characters I personally WANT (Rayman, Toad...) and the new content has to be pretty substantial or else I'll probably be sticking to the glorious modded Smash 4 Wii U.

Northern Verve said:
So... with the NX now known as the Nintendo Switch announced.

And with how the port of Mario Kart 8 shows extra content and minor gameplay changes (two items at once + King Boo so far)

I wonder if we can expect something like that for the port of Smash 4 to the NX as well. With Namco behind the NX port I fully expect it to be a port of Smash 4 with how that news was being announced not that long after Smash 4 was originally out. But there is room for them to add some more content via stages, music, and possibly even characters. (Maybe a certain climber duo for instance?)

I fully expect new characters for the Switch version.

To be honest, I just thought of one thing.

If there was anything that could make me really want to get the Switch version even if I had to buy a full $60 for it. It's if they added Smash Run in HD with four-player spliscreen. And also the 3DS exclusive stages added in HD as well. Cause from that angle, it will feel like a Super Smash Bros. 4 complete edition. Having the best things of both the Wii U (great graphics, more variety of control options, on the big screen) and the 3DS (Option of Portability, Smash Run, Awesome stages like Magicant and Pac-Maze that missed out on the Wii U version) in one game.

I'd pay $60 for that even if there was no additional characters or content otherwise. Because being able to play Smash Run like we were able to do with City Trial from Kirby Air Ride would be sweet. Not to mention the new HD models for every one of the enemies.

I doubt it will happen. But I'd take that in a heartbeat.

haven't thought of that possibility for the ice climbers to return

now i'm a bit stoked

Back