Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
From what I've seen about gushing reviews about Smash Tour so far here, well, at least Smash Bros. 3DS has something to brag about now aside from its being the first portable Smash Bros..

Lucina said:
The best character for smash run is without a doubt Sonic. He's easily to navigate the map and his homing attack does a great job dealing with homing attack. He owns the speed and climb by default and can win everything else if you have a good run.

Can you tell me your high score with Sonic?

I judge builds and stuff depending on how high they end up scoring

Lucina said:
The best character for smash run is without a doubt Sonic. He's easily to navigate the map and his homing attack does a great job dealing with homing attack. He owns the speed and climb by default and can win everything else if you have a good run.
I think his biggest issue is that he lacks power and maybe reliable smash attacks, but I'm not a Sonic main, please enlighten me.

I get to pick up my Gamecube bundle today, but I can't play it till tomorrow or lateee tonight! Ugh, I cannot wait <3

Although for some reason a lot of my hype is revolved around the Fire Emblem music (particularly Path of Radiance and the new stuff from Radiant Dawn <3)

Been really enjoying the game so far, unlocked all the characters yesterday. And also while I went to pick up the game, I caved and got a Mario Amiibo as well. Haven't quite used it in the game yet, but yeah.

Plan on getting all the Stages today

Has anyone found other Mega Man trophies, maybe unconfirmed ones like other Robot Masters and Dr. Wily? I've gotten insanely bad luck and only have Mega Man.EXE, Mega Man, Mega Legends, and Mega Man's alt trophy. Where is my Proto Man?! I know you're out there!

Well I know nothing about Mega Man, but I'm pretty sure Wily was confirmed in a potd.
Anyways,
zlCfzSrmR4IAyYawEt

Dear Lord, in that run of Trophy Rush I won a grand total of ONE new trophy. Good grief.

(FYI there were no trophies on the next page)

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Well I know nothing about Mega Man, but I'm pretty sure Wily was confirmed in a potd.

on the 3DS version, yes

Dear Lord, in that run of Trophy Rush I won a grand total of ONE new trophy. Good grief.

that's happened to me several of times on the 3DS version, I feel your pain

Well I just beat that record at 36 old trophies and no new ones. (edit: twice in a row) All I really care about at this point is filling the Paper Mario trophy box, but I only have Mr. L in it now (the Li'l Oinks don't have a trophy box oddly)

Pyro said:
Has anyone found other Mega Man trophies, maybe unconfirmed ones like other Robot Masters and Dr. Wily? I've gotten insanely bad luck and only have Mega Man.EXE, Mega Man, Mega Legends, and Mega Man's alt trophy. Where is my Proto Man?! I know you're out there!

I haven't seen any Robot Masters one, but these are the non-Mega Man ones I have:

Zero
Proto Man
Roll
dr. light
Beat
Eddie

And I know there's a Bass + Treble trophy, but I haven't seen it yet.

Charizard and Ness will be amiibo in the future, and the plan is to release all the fighters as amiibo
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/12/e3-2014-nintendo-on-amiibo-smash-bros-and-custom-figurines

Also, three of the figurines in Wave 3 (Meta Knight, Lucario, and Shulk) will be exclusives (of Best Buy, Toys "R" Us, and GameStop, respectively).

That's fine by me. There's one of each of those in a town nearby.

Magikrazy said:
Charizard and Ness will be amiibo in the future, and the plan is to release all the fighters as amiibo
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/12/e3-2014-nintendo-on-amiibo-smash-bros-and-custom-figurines

I believe we knew this already.

Magikrazy said:
Also, three of the figurines in Wave 3 (Meta Knight, Lucario, and Shulk) will be exclusives (of Best Buy, Toys "R" Us, and GameStop, respectively).

lucario is the one i'd be most likely to get

toys r us is the only one nowhere near me

fun

oh well i probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway

Pyro said:

Dr. Light, Roll, Eddie, and Zero have received trophies.

btw i find it hilarious how Baby Luigi is listed under the Mario series and the games listed are both Yoshi games....not that I'm complaining or anything

Good, Shulk amiibo is at GameStop. That's the one I want most, and I have a GameStop really close by.

Speaking of amiibo, my Mario just hit level 50. He's really good, he had a 1v3 with level 9 CPUs and won.

I encountered a glitch today. I was having an 8-player smash in Great Cave Offensive. I had beaten all the CPUs except for Fox, but he just kept jumping up and down in place, not attacking or anything. Even when I attacked him and he got launched to a different place, he just kept jumping. I eventually just pushed him into the lava and he exploded.

Back