Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Shadow the Hedgehog looks like a terrible game

Baby Luigi said:
Obvious Trolling. Subject change time.

Ridley...is...not getting in no moveset potential.

King K. Rool would be a Bowser clone,

Bayonetta? Maybe next time. This game has sexualised Samus to the max it doesn't need Bayonetta a character that uses sex appeal as a weapon.

ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:

First of all, I'm much above trolling. I'd like to be honest

Second, I really DO think it looks like a terrible game.

ernesth100 said:
One billion times it has been said that this argument is full of shit, and only when it has been said one hundred billion times shall the lesson be learned.
...what do King K. Rool and Bowser even have in common?
Bayonetta? Maybe next time. This game has sexualised Samus to the max it doesn't need Bayonetta a character that uses sex appeal as a weapon.
Because Bayonetta has no character beyond being "SEX SEX SEX". Also, as has been said on numerous occasions...SAMUS HAS WORN THAT OUTFIT BEFORE.

ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:

First off, Shadow the Hedghog looks like a bad game to many people, it's not trolling at all.

Secondly, there is no such thing as no moveset potential, you could give a book a sensible moveset, that arguement is bullshit.

Third, K. Rool could be a Bowser clone I guess, but Sakurai would probably give him a unique moveset.

I don't really know what to say about Bayonetta, I had no idea she was ever considered at all as a third-party character. So I guess I agree.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Baby Luigi said:
ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:

First of all, I'm much above trolling. I'd like to be honest

Second, I really DO think it looks like a terrible game.
Oh...okay. Well this is a suoer mario forum so it is expected some people here dont like CERTAIN sonic games.

ernesth100 said:
Oh...okay. Well this is a suoer mario forum so it is expected some people here dont like CERTAIN sonic games.

That's a lousy assumption to make

ernesth100 said:
So, it sounds like you're assuming that any Sonic fan would love Shadow the Hedgehog, and that it's only disliked because this is a Mario forum.

In which case I must warn you not to take this attitude to any of the shattered fragments of the Sonic fanbase, as it is an extremely bad idea and will only lead to pain and misery.

Yoshi K said:
ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:

First off, Shadow the Hedghog looks like a bad game to many people, it's not trolling at all.

Secondly, there is no such thing as no moveset potential, you could give a book a sensible moveset, that arguement is bull*bleep*.

Third, K. Rool could be a Bowser clone I guess, but Sakurai would probably give him a unique moveset.

I don't really know what to say about Bayonetta, I had no idea she was ever considered at all as a third-party character. So I guess I agree.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

What could ridleys moveset be other than slashing around and flying around the screen? Ridley doesnt do much except that.

ernesth100 said:
What could ridleys moveset be other than slashing around and flying around the screen? Ridley doesnt do much except that.
How about you actually, I dunno, play a Metroid game before you go around spouting your assumptions as fact?

ernesth100 said:

what could mario's moveset be other than jumping and running around the screen? mario doesn't do much except that.

ernesth100 said:

what could the ice climbers' moveset be other than jumping around and bonking people with hammers? the ice climbe- i should say the ice climBER doesn't do much except that.

Baby Luigi said:
ernesth100 said:

what could mario's moveset be other than jumping and running around the screen? mario doesn't do much except that.

Exactly. The "no moveset potential" arguement is bullcrap.

Gregor said:
ernesth100 said:
How about you actually, I dunno, play a Metroid game before you go around spouting your assumptions as fact?
I have Super Metriod..of course I never beat it and only fought Ridley the one time in the beggining of the game.

And he doesnt do much except fly around in that level plus my blasts dont hurt him.

What could Captain Falcon do other then drive a racecar? It's been proven time and time again that "moveset potential" is a pile of bull*bleep*.
ernesth100 said:
Gregor said:
ernesth100 said:
I have Super Metriod..of course I never beat it and only fought Ridley the one time in the beggining of the game.

And he doesnt do much except fly around in that level plus my blasts dont hurt him.
"I PLAYED THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF A METROID GAME SO I'M FULLY QUALIFIED TO SAY WHAT RIDLEY DOES!"

Stop embarrassing yourself.

ernesth100 said:

....you should probably beat super metroid

i got it back when it was 25 cents on the wii u and i said "fuck it i'm finishing it" despite the fact that i've only ever reached kraid

i used a fuckton of restore points, but i beat super metroid; and i can already tell you that ridley does much more than you think

not to mention the added prime games and metroid 1; there's a MASSIVE potential here that you won't recognize because you couldn't finish a metroid game

besides, they're making duck hunt dog a playable character

*bleep*ING. DUCK. HUNT. DOOOOOOG.

Baby Luigi said:

Duck Hunt Dog has more fighting potential than Ridley, though.

Amphituber said:
ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:

They are? Hm...shouldve put in Sora instead.

Or Goku
*bleep* Goku
Sora is the new Goku
Get with it

Amphituber said:
Am I the only one who wants to try DHD's moveset?

ernesth100 said:
Baby Luigi said:

They are? Hm...shouldve put in Sora instead.

Or Goku
Goku has nothing to do with Nintendo

Back