Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Their inability to count hurts any remaining validity of this leak.

It hardly sounds believable considering the source, but regardless, I'm not believing anything unless there's decisive evidence or until Nintendo states it so eh.

Most likely fake, but I can see Falco and Ness being defaults this time around.

Leaks kind of suck the fun out of anticipation.

Not that this one has a shred of a validity to it.

Vince McMahon said:
zlCfzSQe8rcGdTaYwQ

Pic of the day. In this Smash Bros. installment, this little guy is also making an appearance! I…don't know his name, but he's the Prince of the Sablé Kingdom. He's from the Game Boy game Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru (translated as The Frog For Whom the Bell Tolls), which was only released in Japan.

Here's the trophy of the Sablé Prince. He transforms into a snake or a frog, and unloads multiple attacks on any opponent he catches. Keep attacking your foes when they're trapped in his dust cloud.

zlCfzSQe9wY4lrCwoE

>tfw no leftovers
Transforms into a frog?

Anton confirmed.

3D Player 2004 said:
I really hope that Shielding and Air Dodging is removed in the next Smash Bros because I am tired of losing matches because of Shield/Dodge spam. It actually cheated me of unlocking a character in SSBM today.

hqdefault.jpg

Shy​ Guy said:
Vince McMahon said:
zlCfzSQe8rcGdTaYwQ

Pic of the day. In this Smash Bros. installment, this little guy is also making an appearance! I…don't know his name, but he's the Prince of the Sablé Kingdom. He's from the Game Boy game Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru (translated as The Frog For Whom the Bell Tolls), which was only released in Japan.

Here's the trophy of the Sablé Prince. He transforms into a snake or a frog, and unloads multiple attacks on any opponent he catches. Keep attacking your foes when they're trapped in his dust cloud.

zlCfzSQe9wY4lrCwoE

>tfw no leftovers
Transforms into a frog?

Anton confirmed.
How dare you mock the great Anton! Prepare to die!

Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Vince McMahon said:
zlCfzSQe8rcGdTaYwQ

zlCfzSQe9wY4lrCwoE

>tfw no leftovers
Transforms into a frog?

Anton confirmed.
Anton isn't even here.

a Punch-Out mode where a single player uses Wire Frame Little Mac to take down various foes from a perspective behind Mac in the Boxing Ring.
this would be the best thing

Rocket '3Koon said:
http://a Punch-Out mode where a single player uses Wire Frame Little Mac to take down various foes from a perspective behind Mac in the Boxing Ring.

(this was in the img tags)
Best url ever.

Hmm, let's see, a guy from 4chan who claims to be an employee of NOA leaks a lot of detailed information, but conspicuously forgets another part of information. Not buying it. Not to mention the character-specific mini-games sound ridiculous. This is Smash Bros, not WarioWare.

Magikrazy said:
I'd summon Anton, but I lost my Anton flute.

It's ok, I'm like Voldemort but delayed, just say my name and I'll appear eventually.

Lumastar said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Vince McMahon said:
zlCfzSQe8rcGdTaYwQ

zlCfzSQe9wY4lrCwoE

>tfw no leftovers
Transforms into a frog?

Anton confirmed.

No mocking here, that frog is a cutie, and the snake too!

zlCfzSQ0HAk8p4-4eU

Pic of the day. Look at these three radiant pieces... Yup, you guessed it! It's another combinable item like the Dragoon-the Daybreak.
zlCfzSQ0Hak5PE0DDa

This is what it looks like when all three parts are combined together. How powerful will its beam blast be? FYI, you can fire shooting items while moving backward and forward. Change direction by flicking the Control Stick or Circle Pad toward the back of the fighter.

I think they're adding way too many Kid Icarus Uprising items, but that's just me...

It'd be nice to see more items from another series like EarthBound or Kirby.... (Would've said Pikmin too, but I'm going to be honest, there really isn't anything in Pikmin that could be an item minus pellets).

I think they are going to do more Icarus based things since that game "had to be made" before working on smash. Sakurai must like his own games. But another Dragoon sounds great.

Another Dragoon sounds horrible. Fuck that item, I hate having to run around for it so I won't be targeted for OHKO.

I'll just turn it off though~

Ninelevendo said:
But another Dragoon sounds great.
not in my opinion, I usually had it off when playing with items b/c it was so annoying

Magolor said:
I think they're adding way too many Kid Icarus Uprising items, but that's just me...
I'm actually not surprised by the inclusion of the daybreak as an item, though I agree that there are heaps of KI items

then again there's a huge heap of Mario items as well so

Back