Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
It's probably a little easier thinking up unique effects for items you created yourself.

Dragoon was fun when friends are going against you to get it. CPU's, not so much. But. I think it'll be great for multiplayer.

Great, another Dragoon-esque item for people to complain about.

I personally loved the Dragoon and I'll love the daybreak. Items like these make the fights more interesting and more unique each time you play them. It'll be interesting to see if both the Dragoon and the Daybreak are in effect at the same time, but something tells me that they'll purposefully be programmed so that doesn't happen. Still would be cool to see both in a same battle though.

Also, I don't think there's a lot of Kid Icarus items, or at least too many. I mean, we got a heap load of Mario and Zelda items this time around, so in comparison, Kid Icarus is not that loaded.

I'm starting to worry that Characters like Falco, Wolf, Meta Knight, Wario, Ganondorf. and Ness, have been cut due to how they haven't been revealed yet.

No way Star Fox only gets one character. Falco has been in the series since Melee and is very popular in the competitive community.

He's really up in the air but he could easily appear alongside Falco.

Meta Knight
Major Kirby character. Unique moveset. Halberd is a stage. Popular character.

Represents his own franchise. Has a unique moveset. We've already seen two Wario assist trophies.

Ganondorf
Main villain of Zelda. Has been in the series sense Melee.

Member of the original 12. Two Earthbound items have already been seen.

A lot of these characters are probably unlockable and we will not see them before release. Not all Brawl characters were shown before release.

3D Player 2004 said:
I'm starting to worry that Characters like Falco, Wolf, Meta Knight, Wario, Ganondorf. and Ness, have been cut due to how they haven't been revealed yet.

There were many Characters in Brawl that went through the same thing. Falco, Wolf, Ganondorf, and Ness were even some of those characters. In fact, the only characters in Brawl that were unlock-able that were revealed early were the two Third Parties (Snake and Sonic of course).

Don't think that just because they haven't been revealed yet that they've been cut. Even if it seems this time around Sakurai might care less about how characters were secret characters previously (Like Sonic, Luigi, and Toon Link)

Speaking of which, because of that I'm confused on just what the starting roster's going to be. It's a bit of a mystery. I somehow doubt all the characters revealed thus far are going to be available from the start. But at the same time part of me is thinking maybe Sakurai just wanted less characters that had to be unlocked because of how large the roster is.

Northern Verve said:
3D Player 2004 said:
There were many Characters in Brawl that went through the same thing. Falco, Wolf, Ganondorf, and Ness were even some of those characters. In fact, the only characters in Brawl that were unlock-able that were revealed early were the two Third Parties (Snake and Sonic of course).

Don't think that just because they haven't been revealed yet that they've been cut. Even if it seems this time around Sakurai might care less about how characters were secret characters previously (Like Sonic, Luigi, and Toon Link)

Speaking of which, because of that I'm confused on just what the starting roster's going to be. It's a bit of a mystery. I somehow doubt all the characters revealed thus far are going to be available from the start. But at the same time part of me is thinking maybe Sakurai just wanted less characters that had to be unlocked because of how large the roster is.
Quite honestly, I think that there may as well possibly be no unlock-able characters this time. All the characters would be available from the beginning and that way, everyone would be able to go into the focus of unlocking custom moves right away.

I think we'll get at least SOME unlockable characters. Even if it's just the characters that are currently not revealed yet plus the 3rd Party characters.

But if Custom Moveset moves are unlockable. That does provide a good reason on why the Starting roster would be so huge.

Vince McMahon said:

What's up with this? o:

Northern Verve said:
I think we'll get at least SOME unlockable characters. Even if it's just the characters that are currently not revealed yet plus the 3rd Party characters.

But if Custom Moveset moves are unlockable. That does provide a good reason on why the Starting roster would be so huge.

Vince McMahon said:

What's up with this? o:

psst

e10+

Vince McMahon said:
psst

e10+

We uh... already knew it was going to be E10+. We had a separate thread for it.

You were getting my hopes up with the "Stay tuned for news and updates" like something was going to be revealed for Smash 4 soon >.<

It's on Nintendo's website promoting the game, nothing special.

He probably mentioned the E10+ because Snake isn't returning.

I don't really think one character alone is enough to increase a rating. I really think Brawl should have been E10+ and what gave it a T rating didn't really have much to do with Snake's inclusion. As Melee got the same rate and there were absolutely no characters in Melee that came gun-toting M-rated games. (Albeit E10+ didn't exist at the time).

I'm not saying Snake isn't one of the more likely characters that won't be returning. But I just don't think the E10+ rating is an INSTANT deconfirmation of Snake. Because I don't think the ESRB was like "Oh my! Solid Snake's in the game. We can't make this for E or even E10+". There had to be more factors then that. Part of the reason Brawl was T was Crude Humor, which was likely relating to Wario's farting and the codec call that refers to the fart. Does this mean Wario will be cut just because E10+ is the rating and Crude Humor isn't one of the things listed. (If his fart move returns, it probably counts as Comic Mischief).

Lumastar said:
At the very least this should be an alternate costume for Ganondorf. The Dual Great Swords are also a must.

Don't think this is gonna happen at launch, seeing as how recent of a game Hyrule Warriors is. But I can definatly see it happen as DLC.

MidnaFreak said:
Lumastar said:
At the very least this should be an alternate costume for Ganondorf. The Dual Great Swords are also a must.

Don't think this is gonna happen at launch, seeing as how recent of a game Hyrule Warriors is. But I can definatly see it happen as DLC.
At the very least, Ganondorf should have the Great Sword.

Lumastar said:
MidnaFreak said:
Lumastar said:

At the very least, Ganondorf should have the Great Sword.
But he has it in Down Taunt, obviously that is good enough

Back