• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Something seems fishy about this pic...

You think you can fool me Gutseh? I always check my sources before believing a character (de)confirmation.

So, about the Daisy potential moveset...

Just because they could have a potentially unique moveset does not mean that it is any reason for Sakurai to include them. Sakurai has given characters many moves that the characters themselves do not do in their own game.

I bet if Sakurai wanted, there could be a loaf of bread as a character with a very unique moveset. You can give any character a moveset, so trying to justify the inclusion of a character based on their moveset is completely pointless.

Sakurai mostly looks for characters that do a great representation of their series. Characters that play a major role in the series, and characters that made significent impact in game or out of game via sales. It's why Rosalina is in Smash before characters like Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Daisy, Waluigi, Toad, etc.

Not BMB said:
So, about the Daisy potential moveset...

people STILL argue about moveset potential???

zlCfzSQe8rcGdTaYwQ

Pic of the day. In this Smash Bros. installment, this little guy is also making an appearance! I…don't know his name, but he's the Prince of the Sablé Kingdom. He's from the Game Boy game Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru (translated as The Frog For Whom the Bell Tolls), which was only released in Japan.

Here's the trophy of the Sablé Prince. He transforms into a snake or a frog, and unloads multiple attacks on any opponent he catches. Keep attacking your foes when they're trapped in his dust cloud.

zlCfzSQe9wY4lrCwoE

>tfw no leftovers

Lumastar said:
There goes another potential retro rep. I guess we'll have to stick with Little Mac and Pac-Man.

Doesn't Palutena count as a retro rep too? On that note, I can understand (slightly) why Takamaru was a requested potential rep, but did anyone seriously think this guy supposed to be a potential rep? Like, it blows my mind that people are mad he isn't a playable character. I'm surprised he's even an assist trophy. He's a character from a Japanese only game that, as far as I remember, didn't even get a sticker in Brawl. Half of the people here probably haven't even heard of him and if so, it was probably just because it was a reference from TTYD from Chapter 4 or Arewo Stein from Wario Land 4. I think at this point people are just grasping at reps because they're retro.

And sorry for singling out this comment, but it was the most appropriate one for me to rant.

Magolor said:
Lumastar said:
There goes another potential retro rep. I guess we'll have to stick with Little Mac and Pac-Man.

Doesn't Palutena count as a retro rep too? On that note, I can understand (slightly) why Takamaru was a requested potential rep, but did anyone seriously think this guy supposed to be a potential rep? Like, it blows my mind that people are mad he isn't a playable character. I'm surprised he's even an assist trophy. He's a character from a Japanese only game that, as far as I remember, didn't even get a sticker in Brawl. Half of the people here probably haven't even heard of himand if so, it was probably just because it was a reference from TTYD from Chapter 4 or Arewo Stein from Wario Land 4. I think at this point people are just grasping at reps because they're retro.

And sorry for singling out this comment, but it was the most appropriate one for me to rant.
I'm a half.

Magolor said:
Lumastar said:

Doesn't Palutena count as a retro rep too? On that note, I can understand (slightly) why Takamaru was a requested potential rep, but did anyone seriously think this guy supposed to be a potential rep? Like, it blows my mind that people are mad he isn't a playable character. I'm surprised he's even an assist trophy. He's a character from a Japanese only game that, as far as I remember, didn't even get a sticker in Brawl. Half of the people here probably haven't even heard of him and if so, it was probably just because it was a reference from TTYD from Chapter 4 or Arewo Stein from Wario Land 4. I think at this point people are just grasping at reps because they're retro.

Better than Balloon Fighter if you ask me.

Speaking of potential retro characters...

Has Isaac been confirmed at all for an Assist Trophy or no? He could still be in the running for all we know if he hasn't be deconfirmed yet.

Back