Real-Life Photos

Here's another one of me, with my most normal look. I usually have glasses on (as is shown here) and short hair (just got it cut yesterday).

IMG_20191103_170952476.jpg

My favorite watch. The batteries died and the velcro strap fell apart years ago, so I don't wear it anymore. But my self-insert/avatar wears it. I still have it in case I can replace the strap with a buckle or something. It's digital and analog! It's also blue. I like blue.

j's watch.jpg

20191222_164353.jpg

I have 11 Super Mario series amiibo, and 37 Smash 4 amiibo.

20191222_135830.jpg

These are almost all the figurines I have and a few plushies as well. There's also a New Super Mario Bros. Wii poster on the wall.

20191222_142052.jpg

Back row: Wedding Peach, Yarn Yoshis, Isabelle, Inkling Girl, and 8-Bit Mario amiibos, plus Cat Toad and Baby Peach plushies.
Front row: Many Mario Kart figures.

20191222_174354.jpg

(sorry about the camera flash making it hard to see Diddy Kong's golf and horse racing cards)

Yeah, I have the entire collection (all 90 cards), but I don't know if it was worth spending all of that money on these cards...

And finally, this is a project that I did a few years ago. It wasn't something that I had to do for school, this is just something that I wanted to do in my free time. I call it: The Girls of Nintendo (and a few third party characters)

Girls of Nintendo.png

I started this project in March 2016 and I finished in May of that same year, but I didn't work on this project every day.

Back