Mario Party: Island Tour

Re: Mario Party 3DS

Well I'm serious nevertheless

Baby Luigi said:
Cirdec said:
He saying for easy difficulty. On Master difficulty the computers are really good.

Even the hardest computers are a bit dumb at times, especially in Mario Party 4 and 5

Indeed, but in Mario Party 9 they are really tough.

Bumping because of 3K image:

18l.jpg

This game is confirmed to be released on 11 November.

i hope he isn't unless you mean as a playable character

things that steal your shit are second only in most rage-inducing to chance time

I heard this game was at E3... Were there any screenshots or something? Or just the general release date?

Groden said:
i hope he isn't unless you mean as a playable character

things that steal your shit are second only in most rage-inducing to chance time

I actually HOPE Boo returns to its role of Coins and Stars stealer, and Toad should be the one who trades the Stars, but he's already confirmed playable, so...

God, why can't they just make a remake of Mario Party 1, 2 and 3?

Nah, it should be Pink Boo doing all the dirty work. Still, I have to agree that Chance Time sucks cow udders and should never show its putrid little face in another Mario Party. Thank goodness it's gone in Mario Party 7.

The only thing I hate about Chance Time is the swapping of stuff. MY GOD

This BETTER improve from MPDS. It was my least favorite game, & a pile of sh*t, and a snoozeathon.

I thought Mario Party DS was decent. It had the best local multliplayer for Mario games and a great replay value by collecting the collectibles. The minigames weren't too bad either. The only thing I didn't like was how tiny the boards were.

Baby Luigi said:
I thought Mario Party DS was decent. It had the best local multliplayer for Mario games and a great replay value by collecting the collectibles. The minigames weren't too bad either. The only thing I didn't like was how tiny the boards were.
Oh well, your opinion's your opinion. But it's sad if you also like MP8.

The only reason I like Mario Party 8 is that it is Toadette's last Mario Party playable appearance

Mr. L rocks! said:
Baby Luigi said:

Just what you said, an opinion is an opinion... :/I enjoyed Mario Party 8 as well, probably more so than Mario Party 9, mainly because Baby Luigi and I can enjoy co-op mode in the boards.

Mario Party X said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Baby Luigi said:

Just what you said, an opinion is an opinion... :/I enjoyed Mario Party 8 as well, probably more so than Mario Party 9, mainly because Baby Luigi and I can enjoy co-op mode in the boards.
I can respect liking 8 or DS, or disliking 9. But liking both, AND disliking 9?! I can't respect that (although I do like Tag Battle)

why do you care? Its not like their opinion affects you in the slightest.

Zae said:
Actually, it does. I don't get why people keep contradicting me whenever I say something.

Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:
Actually, it does. I don't get why people keep contradicting me whenever I say something.

probably because someone being affected by an opinion of something such as a video game is pretty absurd.

It doesn't really shoot down your life or make it more complicated. Everyone has their own views and the fact that you can't accept that is baffling.

It's a video game, not some cancer.

Actually, how does it affect you? Does it send electric shocks to you every time a person disagrees with you? Perhaps it physically harms you to a degree that you consider it torture.

Yes elaborate how some random opinion on a random mario board possibly affects your life.

Zae said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:

probably because someone being affected by an opinion of something such as a video game is pretty absurd.

It doesn't really shoot down your life or make it more complicated. Everyone has their own views and the fact that you can't accept that is baffling.

Actually, how does it affect you? Does it send electric shocks to you every time a person disagrees with you? Perhaps it physically harms you to a degree that you consider it torture.

Yes elaborate how some random opinion on a random mario board possibly affects your life.
It doesn't effect my life, but once when I said Honey Queen was a dumb character to add to MK8, everyone came to her defense. You don't have to blow up at me for being disrespectful; that's a parent/teacher's job.

Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:

It doesn't effect my life, but once when I said Honey Queen was a dumb character to add to MK8, everyone came to her defense. You don't have to blow up at me for being disrespectful; that's a parent/teacher's job.

how is that blowing up? that was hardly anything relating to being offensive, i was asking you a question.

but whateva's i suppose

also no its not just their job. People can lecture you about being disrespectful without being either one of those.

Zae said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:

how is that blowing up? that was hardly anything relating to being offensive, i was asking you a question.

but whateva's i suppose

also no its not just their job. People can lecture you about being disrespectful without being either one of those.
Well, parents and teachers do it most often. Also, you sounded a bit mad.

Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Zae said:

but whateva's i suppose

Well, parents and teachers do it most often. Also, you sounded a bit mad.

nah im way more aggresive and insulting when mad.

anyway guess that was derailed quite a ways, butter get back on topic.

Okay... what's your opinion on 8, DS, and 9?

Back