My Mario Kart 8 Roster (Updated!)

Re: My Mario Kart Wii U Roster

Fawful said:
I think Toadsworth is a better choice than Toadette, as she is only a female counterpart to Toad, while Toadsworth is his own character of the Toad species.
We can also say that Toad is a species generic representive lack of personality, and Luigi has more personality than his brother. I don't think certain complaints against main characters work.

Tempest Tales said:
Where's Toadette?
She has not appear in any games since 2008!!
I don't say Toadette should be playable this time, but at least she should have been a referee in previous mainstream games.

Tempest Tales said:
Where's Toadette?

I'm actually neutral on Toadette. The only one I don't think should be here is Honey Queen. Maybe that's just because I got the feeling she replaced Waluigi, and I liked Waluigi.
I actually like the Metal Mario idea. (And I'm sure all of 2 people agree with me on that) Maybe Shadow Mario would have been a bit more interesting, though.

Fawful said:
Tempest Tales said:
Where's Toadette?

I'm actually neutral on Toadette. The only one I don't think should be here is Honey Queen. Maybe that's just because I got the feeling she replaced Waluigi, and I liked Waluigi.
I actually like the Metal Mario idea. (And I'm sure all of 2 people agree with me on that) Maybe Shadow Mario would have been a bit more interesting, though.

My twin loves Metal Mario, but you know what? She will love any Mario form

Fawful said:
MKUroster_zps431f0ed2.png

So what do you guys think?

Looking back, I probably should have used Dark Bowser instead of O'Chunks, but whatever. Found 3D pics of whoever I could (which leaves Fawful, can't find one of him)
Replace Toadsworth with Toadette, O'chunks with Dixie, Mr. L with Birdo, Peasly with Tiny, E. Gadd with Koopa, Fawful with Dry Bones and Dimentio with Paratroopa and I'll be here for it. :yoshi:

LuckySeven said:
Fawful said:

Looking back, I probably should have used Dark Bowser instead of O'Chunks, but whatever. Found 3D pics of whoever I could (which leaves Fawful, can't find one of him)
Replace Toadsworth with Toadette,
What's wrong with Toadsworth? Toadette could be added though.
O'chunks with Dixie,
That could work.
Mr. L with Birdo,
Not a big fan of Birdo.
Peasley with Tiny,
Maybe that could work.
E. Gadd with Koopa,
Koopa is fine, but what's wrong with E. Gadd?
Fawful with Dry Bones
Same as above with Dry Bones (He's fine) but what's wrong with Fawful?
and Dimentio with Paratroopa
Paratroopa's OK, Dimentio is unlikely but I still want him.
and I'll be here for it. :yoshi:

Fine with the suggested characters, but what do you have against the ones you want replaced?

Screw the RPG characters and replace them with more mainstream ones and this would be a really good roster imo.

Luna said:
Screw the RPG characters and replace them with more mainstream ones and this would be a really good roster imo.

What do you have against the RPG characters?

Fawful said:
Luna said:

Most of them have made only one appearence in a game and really don't deserve to appear imo,except for Fawful.

Luna said:
Fawful said:
Luna said:

Most of them have made only one appearence in a game and really don't deserve to appear imo,except for Fawful.

Well, Fawful's the one I want the most, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the others like Dimentio.

The only new additions I like are E. Gadd and Toadsworth. Fawful is a possibility, but there's still the 3D model issue. The main thing I dislike about this roster: too many racers taken out.

BowserJunior said:
The only new additions I like are E. Gadd and Toadsworth. Fawful is a possibility, but there's still the 3D model issue. The main thing I dislike about this roster: too many racers taken out.

This is not everyone I want to be in it. The Wii U is probably powerful enough to have 100+ characters if I'm not mistaken.

Also, 3D models are not an issue. If they want to put someone in, they'll make a 3D model of him/her. Technically there already is a 3-D model of Fawful, because I own a DS stylus with a figure of him on it.

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned the 3d models... Anyways, I'm glad this isn't the full roster.

Fawful said:
Baby Luigi said:
She will love any Mario form

Even this?
21131-mario-wrench-plumber-scary.jpg

That's not an official mario "form"

Lefty would hate that anyway

Cirdec said:
But this was made to be hated.

I know. I read "any Mario form" and thought: I just have to find a creepy picture of Mario and make a joke about it. lol yeah I know it was made to be hated.

Fawful said:
LuckySeven said:
Fawful said:

Replace Toadsworth with Toadette,
What's wrong with Toadsworth? Toadette could be added though.
O'chunks with Dixie,
That could work.
Mr. L with Birdo,
Not a big fan of Birdo.
Peasley with Tiny,
Maybe that could work.
E. Gadd with Koopa,
Koopa is fine, but what's wrong with E. Gadd?
Fawful with Dry Bones
Same as above with Dry Bones (He's fine) but what's wrong with Fawful?
and Dimentio with Paratroopa
Paratroopa's OK, Dimentio is unlikely but I still want him.
and I'll be here for it. :yoshi:

Fine with the suggested characters, but what do you have against the ones you want replaced?

There is nothing wrong with any of the characters that I want to be replaced, I just feel like there are other characters that are more deserving to be in a mainstream game, not some RPG characters that only appeared in 1 or 2 games.

Though, I suppose Toadsworth wouldn't be so far-fetched considered he appeared in the baseball games...........

Toadette has a priority over Toadsworth. That's final.

I agree, but I disagree with Toadsworth replacing Toadette. Strongly

Back