My Mario Kart 8 Roster (Updated!)

Re: My Mario Kart Wii U Roster

BowserJunior said:
Definitely. I mean, she first appeared in mario kart.

Actually, Toadette's first appearance was Double Dash!!, which Toadsworth was also in, just not playable.

But I do agree that Toadette doesn't need to be removed. As I stated above, this is not the full roster.

My fantasy roster would be all of them from Mario Kart Wii, as well as Donkey Kong Jr. from SMK...Throw in Cranky Kong, Pauline, and original 80's Mario and Luigi, and the Crabs from original Mario Bros in there. Also include some NASCAR drivers like Bill Elliot, Richard Petty, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, and Juan Pablo Montoya in there as well and include at least 5 NASCAR tracks in the game... NASCAR Kart Racers was a good game, now let's mix it with Mario characters and have them in Mario's tracks...

randyjohnson51 said:
My fantasy roster would be all of them from Mario Kart Wii, as well as Donkey Kong Jr. from SMK...Throw in Cranky Kong, Pauline, and original 80's Mario and Luigi, and the Crabs from original Mario Bros in there. Also include some NASCAR drivers like Bill Elliot, Richard Petty, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, and Juan Pablo Montoya in there as well and include at least 5 NASCAR tracks in the game... NASCAR Kart Racers was a good game, now let's mix it with Mario characters and have them in Mario's tracks...

dimentiofacepalm_zps1ac56af8.png

In my opinion, that's more unlikely than RPG characters.
Lakituthequick said:
Fawful said:
BowserJunior said:
Definitely. I mean, she first appeared in mario kart.

Actually, Toadette's first appearance was Double Dash!!
Thats what he ment.

Oh I thought he meant she appeared in Mario Kart before Toadsworth lol

randyjohnson51 said:

What's with you and including real-life things into Mario games? What's next, incorporating FIFA stuff into something like Mario Strikers? NBA stuff into Mario Sports Mix/Hoops 3-on-3?

GalacticPetey said:
How about Obama in Mario Party 10?

I don't support that if Romney isn't his opponent

Baby Luigi said:
randyjohnson51 said:

What's with you and including real-life things into Mario games? What's next, incorporating FIFA stuff into something like Mario Strikers? NBA stuff into Mario Sports Mix/Hoops 3-on-3?

Yes and Yes. That would be awesome! Uhhh but the NBA stuff....it's been done...Play NBA Street V3 on GameCube and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about...It's only got Mario Luigi and Peach in there but it's still better than nothing, right? FIFA Street and Mario would mix great! I mean they are doing it with Sega with the Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games, I think Nintendo would benefit from a sports series makeover, while sticking to the classic way of doing things...

Mario MLB
Mario NFL
Mario NBA
Mario Kart featuring Real Life Drivers (NASCAR, F1)
Excitebike (featuring sponsors such as Yamaha, Suzuki, etc., motorcross racing)
Grindin' (Featuring Mario characters as well as skaters like Danny Way, Christian Hosoi, Bucky Lasek, Bob Burnquist, Rodney Mullen, Mike Vallely, Chad Muska, Elissa Steamer)
Mario Pro Soccer (With FIFA and PES teams, as well as Mario characters)
Slow Pitch Slam! (Slowpitch softball game)
Punch-Out!! (featuring both classic characters, as well as real boxers and legends such as Mike Tyson, Joe Frazier, Pac-Man, Muhammad Ali, and more)
Nintendo Pro Wrestling (Sorta like Fire Pro Wrestling, but with a 3D engine featuring Nintendo characters, as well as TNA, ROH, NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, AAA, CMLL rosters)
Nintendo MMA (Game with Mario characters and Bellator, Strikeforce, and other top MMA promotions' rosters)
Mario NHL
Mario Lacrosse
Mario Tennis (featuring Mario characters and Tennis players such as Andy Roddick, Anna Kournikova)
Mario Golf PGA Tour (with Mario characters and golfers like Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods)

I think they would benefit from a make-over. Right now neither next-gen Nintendo system (3DS or Wii U) has a sufficient sports title that is really arcade and simulation fun like they did in the past with the Super NES or the N64 or even the Wii thus far, and I think that the new sports series would really do great.

I don't think FIFA and Mario Strikers would mix. At all.

Well, I've always wanted to eletrocute Messi against barb wire, so why not?

Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:

lol

but seriously, how's this for an improved roster? (No pictures sorry) (still think they can do even more than this with the WiiU)

Light
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Shy Guy
Yoshi
Lakitu
Kamek
Dimentio
Fawful

Medium
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Shadow Mario
Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa
Dry Bones
Parabones (New Character)
Count Bleck
Waluigi
E. Gadd
Popple
Mr. L

Heavy
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Wario
Bowser
Dry Bowser
Dark Bowser
Metal Mario
Chief Chilly
Rosalina
Midbus
Lubba
Big Bob-Omb
Dino Piranha

Fawful said:
Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:

lol

but seriously, how's this for an improved roster? (No pictures sorry) (still think they can do even more than this with the WiiU)

Light
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Shy Guy
Yoshi
Lakitu
Kamek
Dimentio
Fawful

Medium
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Shadow Mario
Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa
Dry Bones
Count Bleck
Waluigi
E. Gadd
Popple
Mr. L

Medium
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Wario
Bowser
Dry Bowser
Dark Bowser
Metal Mario
Chief Chilly
Rosalina
Midbus
Lubba
Big Bob-Omb
Dino Piranha

and add these to Medium:
Tony Stewart
Jeff Gordon
Juan Pablo Montoya
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Joey Logano
Matt Kenseth
Ryan Newman
Danica Patrick
Jimmie Johnson
Carl Edwards
Richard Petty
Dale Sr.

Have all these guys as unlockables or DLC and include Atlanta Motor Speedway, Daytona Speedway, and Bristol Motor Speedway with it. Dale Jr. and Mario going at it against each other would be awesome especially on Rainbow Road. I'd like to see 25 cars on the track at one time instead of the usual 8-12...

randyjohnson51 said:
Fawful said:
Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:

lol

Light
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Shy Guy
Yoshi
Lakitu
Kamek
Dimentio
Fawful

Medium
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Shadow Mario
Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa
Dry Bones
Count Bleck
Waluigi
E. Gadd
Popple
Mr. L

Heavy
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Wario
Bowser
Dry Bowser
Dark Bowser
Metal Mario
Chief Chilly
Rosalina
Midbus
Lubba
Big Bob-Omb
Dino Piranha

and add these to Medium:
Tony Stewart
Jeff Gordon
Juan Pablo Montoya
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Joey Logano
Matt Kenseth
Ryan Newman
Danica Patrick
Jimmie Johnson
Carl Edwards
Richard Petty
Dale Sr.

Have all these guys as unlockables or DLC and include Atlanta Motor Speedway, Daytona Speedway, and Bristol Motor Speedway with it. Dale Jr. and Mario going at it against each other would be awesome especially on Rainbow Road. I'd like to see 25 cars on the track at one time instead of the usual 8-12...

I think that many new Mediums would throw the whole thing off-balance.

Some would be divided though to make it balanced though...I also thought that if moto bikes were gonna be included, why not include guys like Mike Metzger, Jamie Little, Brian Deegan, Metal Mulisha, etc...FreekStyle...Man they need to make a sequel...

randyjohnson51 said:
and add these to Medium:
Tony Stewart
Jeff Gordon
Juan Pablo Montoya
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Joey Logano
Matt Kenseth
Ryan Newman
Danica Patrick
Jimmie Johnson
Carl Edwards
Richard Petty
Dale Sr.

Nintendo,

this is amazing,

do it.

If Baby Luigi can whoop those real-life losers' ass, then I don't mind

If anyone from outside the Marioverse were to get in, it would most likely be Captain Falcon. There has already been an F-Zero reference:
BlueFalcon-BabyMario.png
(As if everyone didn't already know that)

No, because apart from minigames Nintendo is trying their hardest to make us forget about any franchise that isn't Mario or Zelda.
;-; Metroid...

Back