My Mario Kart 8 Roster (Updated!)

Re: My Mario Kart Wii U Roster

BowserJunior said:
They're not trying to make us forget kirby.
what was the point of that post then. He was talking about who they're trying to make us forget.

Turbo-Tastic said:
BowserJunior said:
They're not trying to make us forget kirby.
what was the point of that post then. He was talking about who they're trying to make us forget.

So they want us to forget Mario and Zelda.

Bubble Man said:
If Danica Patrick can race with Sonic and All Stars, then yes.
One or two guest star might be okay. However, it's more easy for Patrick because Sonic Racing is actually a crossover game, like putting a real-world martial artist in Smash bros.

New Roster
Italic=Unlockable

Feather
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Baby Rosalina

Baby Wario
Baby Waluigi
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth

Light
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Dry Bones
Parabones

Shy Guy
Lakitu
Kamek
Fawful
Dimentio

Medium
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Waluigi
Shadow Mario
Mr. L
Popple

Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa

Heavy
Wario
Bowser Jr.
Metal Mario
Big Bob-Omb
King Boo
Lubba

Rosalina
Count Bleck
E. Gadd
R.O.B.

King-size
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Petey Piranha
Wreck-it Ralph

Bowser
Dry Bowser
Dark Bowser

Chief Chilly
Midbus
Dino Piranha

Looking at that roster, there are a lot of characters I would rather not see.

But Wreck it Rlaph being there is just stupid.

NSY said:
Looking at that roster, there are a lot of characters I would rather not see.

But Wreck it Rlaph being there is just stupid.

Yeah I know, but I just watched the movie and I couldn't resist. Plus I was too lazy to think of another heavy character.

Just slap H. Queen in there if you really need a heavy filller

Then kill her in Mario Kart. It's not that hard to make her get zero points in battle mode (or if it's survival, kill her first)

I already do that lol. I play as Wario and follow Honey Queen around and keep hitting her with shells, Tanooki Tail and mushrooms. I miss the old Balloon Battle though. (where you can actually kill people for good and the last one standing wins)

why do you even play as Wario

See, that's the main reason I want Wario, DK, and HQ in my Mario Kart games. SOMEONE needs to take up that 8th/12th place slot, y'know?

Nothing, they just sound hilarious when they get hit by a shell.

Wario sounds really funny in Mario Kart 7 and DK is pretty hilarious in Mario Kart Wii

Can't argue with that. I just think that there are characters more deserving than Honey queen to be in. I believe Fawful, while still unlikely(sniff) is much likelier than other RPG characters, and in my opinion is more deserving than HQ. This has nothing to do with my Fawful fandom, because think about it. HQ, in the two games(besides MK7) she was in, she was very minor and if I remember correctly, was only in one level(maybe even one mission) in each game. Fawful, while being very minor in PiT, was a major antagonist in SS, and the main antagonist in BiS. He is much more important in his games than HQ is in her games, plus he even has one more appearance than her (not counting MK7).

I believe that Fawful is deserving, but he has the unfortunate distinction of being an RPG character. If Nintendo had a different policy, he should be playable by now

Baby Luigi said:
I believe that Fawful is deserving, but he has the unfortunate distinction of being an RPG character. If Nintendo had a different policy, he should be playable by now

There's always a first time, so I'm keeping my hopes up for MKU.

I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but I wouldn't bet on it

Fawful said:
Baby Luigi said:

There's always a first time, so I'm keeping my hopes up for MKU.

Sorry, but with the RPGs in the Mario games, the enemies and characters are all very unique to the games/series, which is why I think leaving them in the RPGs is a really good thing as I really think that they are better just being in those games then if they tried to be in a lot of other series.

Meh I think specific RPG characters such as Kooper will always be better choices than mere generics

Newer Roster
Italic=Unlockable

Feather
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Baby Rosalina

Baby Wario
Baby Waluigi
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Toadbert

Light
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Dry Bones
Parabones

Shy Guy
Lakitu
Kamek
Fawful
Mimi
Dimentio

Medium
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Waluigi
Shadow Mario
Mr. L
Popple

Kooper
Parakarry
Broque Monsuier

Heavy
Wario
Bowser Jr.
Metal Mario
Big Bob-Omb
King Boo
Lubba

Rosalina
Count Bleck
E. Gadd
Wiggler
R.O.B.

King-size
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Petey Piranha
O'Chunks

Bowser
Dry Bowser
Dark Bowser

Chief Chilly
Midbus
Sir Grodus
Dino Piranha

Replaced Wreck-It Ralph with O'Chunks as a last-ditch effort to have a heavy character that is not Honey Queen. Added a new unlockable to each weight class. Yes, I know the majority of this roster is highly unlikely, but I hope at least some of these get in. (specifically Fawful)

Parabones doesn't even exist yet. And do we really need a Baby Rosalina and Baby Waluigi?

Off the top of my head, I can think of Toadette and Baby Daisy who debuted in a Mario Kart game. I thought if Koopa gets a flying counterpart, why shouldn't Dry Bones? And we don't really need more babies, I agree, but there will likely be more, and they are probably the ones to get baby counterparts (at least Waluigi)

Fawful said:
Off the top of my head, I can think of Toadette and Baby Daisy who debuted in a Mario Kart game.
Including other earlier major characters who had first appearances in spinoffs, I can clearly say no, because I seriously never heard a character appearing in major games after spinoffs, and we should try to avoid more same things before it changes.

Your advise for babies is better to to be in the upcoming Yoshi WiiU&3DS first.

And you may ask Disney for Mickey's Speedway WiiU to put Ralph in. SEGA? No.

Dorayaki said:
Fawful said:
Off the top of my head, I can think of Toadette and Baby Daisy who debuted in a Mario Kart game.
Including other earlier major characters who had first appearances in spinoffs, I can clearly say no, because I seriously never heard a character appearing in major games after spinoffs, and we should try to avoid more same things before it changes.
Who said they have to appear in major games?

Back