SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
MKUroster_zps431f0ed2.png

So what do you guys think?

Looking back, I probably should have used Dark Bowser instead of O'Chunks, but whatever. Found 3D pics of whoever I could (which leaves Fawful, can't find one of him)

Update!
Kart8Roster2_zpscadea300.png

Re: My Mario Kart Wii U Roster

I am fine with all characters except the Mario RPG characters.

Cirdec said:

What's wrong with them? Personally they are some of my favorites.

Lakituthequick said:
What is Crash doing there?

He's not. Which one are you looking at (who is he next to)?

Fawful said:
Cirdec said:

What's wrong with them? Personally they are some of my favorites.

I have nothing against them, but it's not gonna happen.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on prince peasly. Everyone else is good but like everyone else says theres just to many rpg characters. It's not well-rounded either, too many light characters.

Geno said:
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on prince peasly. Everyone else is good but like everyone else says theres just to many rpg characters. It's not well-rounded either, too many light characters.

The first ten are light, the middle ten are medium and the last ten are heavy. Maybe didn't judge weight too well but whatever. This was kind of rushed anyway. If I had taken my time I probably would have put in over 50 characters. I really only put Peasley in because of the almost-perfect 3D image of him I found lol

-I consider Bowser Jr to be medium, and Fawful would probably be light, maybe I put Peasley in the wrong place, they are about the same size. :-\ Eh, whatever.

You did an excellent job thats for sure. It would be cool to see some of the npc characters from some of the various mario rpg/adventure games like nokis from sunshine or a luna.

Geno said:
You did an excellent job thats for sure. It would be cool to see some of the npc characters from some of the various mario rpg/adventure games like nokis from sunshine or a luna.

I am currently working on a video of ideas for this game. It will have this pic in it, as well as some new course ideas. I will also give some character ideas that were not in this pic, but that i still would like to see. Just gotta stop getting distracted and actually work on it lol

With a roster that size, none of the RPG characters should be up there (but that would be nice, it'd just have to be a way bigger roster than).

And no Toadette.....

Fawful said:
Geno said:

I am currently working on a video of ideas for this game. It will have this pic in it, as well as some new course ideas. I will also give some character ideas that were not in this pic, but that i still would like to see. Just gotta stop getting distracted and actually work on it lol

Can't wait to see it. Be sure to post it on this thread.

New Super Mario said:
And no Toadette.....

I think Toadsworth is a better choice than Toadette, as she is only a female counterpart to Toad, while Toadsworth is his own character of the Toad species.

So don't include mimi when you include all of the rest and count blecks minions.

Explain to me.

Fawful said:
New Super Mario said:
And no Toadette.....

I think Toadsworth is a better choice than Toadette, as she is only a female counterpart to Toad, while Toadsworth is his own character of the Toad species.

Toadette has been playable more than Toadsworth. She should stay.

But other than that obvious flaw, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are there so I like it

NSY said:
So don't include mimi when you include all of the rest and count blecks minions.

Explain to me.

Couldn't find a 3-D model of her; also, O'Chunks was only added because I couldn't find a 3-D Midbus.

This roster is not the entire extent of my ideas, you know, this is just a quick photoshop pic.

Although I do realise leaving out Mimi and Nastasia appeared sexist... :eek:

Fawful said:
Although I do realise leaving out Mimi and Nastasia appeared sexist... :eek:

It's not that sexist

Back