My Mario Kart 8 Roster (Updated!)

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Replace Prince Peasly with Boo.
Prince Peasley isn't even on this one. Also, why the hell do we need a generic Boo when we have King Boo?

Dorayaki said:
Kooper and some other characters are created based on the most know species. It's rather weird to say you want and don't want a playable KT at the same time.
i said i would rather have a generic KT, not no KT at all

I just remembered Koopa Troopa is already confirmed

still, *cough*kamek in mk64*cough* kooper or koops is much better than generic. When i think of a Koopa i think of a pathetic creature who hides in his shell and is only good for using him against his brothers. when i think of kooper, i think of a great, useful character who uses his abilities to an advantage against enemies, plus characters that talk tend to rank higher in my favorite character list.

His Excellency Lord Fawfulthegreat64 of the Beanbean Realm said:
I just remembered Koopa Troopa is already confirmed

still, *cough*kamek in mk64*cough* kooper or koops is much better than generic. When i think of a Koopa i think of a pathetic creature who hides in his shell and is only good for using him against his brothers. when i think of kooper, i think of a great, useful character who uses his abilities to an advantage against enemies, plus characters that talk tend to rank higher in my favorite character list.

....... Are you against nearly every species appearing in a spin-off?

I just think they should be represented by one of their species that stands out. If there is not one (like Dry Bones) then a generic is acceptable, until a unique one appears.

Back