Timmy Turner

Uhhhm, inheritance. I inherited the internet!
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
1632102513858.png

Love how a little color makes your model look much more alive. I also like how advanced this program is, I'm still a complete newbie at it but I have a general understanding of how the basic functions work. :V

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key would be my next one but yeah, Blueshift was lots of fun to make! She did kitbash a lot of parts from her brother, but I also made some few tweaks to her to further distinguish herself from him. By the way, those earrings weren't present in the original drawing of her.

Decided to add them to her because I thought it fit her character, distinguishes her more from Redshift, and I think made her more cute.

Sora64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Chroma Key would be my next one but yeah, Blueshift was lots of fun to make! She did kitbash a lot of parts from her brother, but I also made some few tweaks to her to further distinguish herself from him. By the way, those earrings weren't present in the original drawing of her.

Decided to add them to her because I thought it fit her character, distinguishes her more from Redshift, and I think made her more cute.
I think I remember seeing them on her in one of your doodle pages you posted when you had jury duty or sumthin
Yeah they really look good, pretty small but I think it really adds a good amount to the design

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I think I remember seeing them on her in one of your doodle pages you posted when you had jury duty or sumthin
Yeah they really look good, pretty small but I think it really adds a good amount to the design
I drew those sketches of her after that FOP-styled drawing. In fact, the FOP-style drawing of her was the first time I ever drew her.

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
With the help of her teammates, she needs everything she can get to help kill the Warios!