New Super Luigi U

I, for one, wouldn't mind that in the least. Bowser is way overused.

I want to play this but I think I will wait for it to come out in disk form. There are a few other games that look pretty awesome (mario golf world tour).

New artwork released very recently:

442px-Luigi_and_Yoshi_Artwork_-_New_Super_Luigi_U.png
568px-Blue_Toad_Artwork_-_New_Super_Luigi_U.png
204px-Small_Luigi_Artwork_-_New_Super_Luigi_U.png
480px-Pomotional_Group_Logo_Artwork_-_New_Super_Luigi_U.png
263px-Mini_Luigi_Artwork_-_New_Super_Luigi_U.png
639px-Character_Lineup_Artwork_-_New_Super_Luigi_U.png
421px-Coins_Artwork_-_New_Super_Luigi_U.png

I hope there's more to come.

King Antasma said:
I'm wondering: Will Nabbit ever ditch that awkward bag?
Heh, I'm not sure. It's like Donkey Kong and his tie the way I see it: never apart.

Lakituthequick said:
Coin Heaven said:
How diferente will the game be from the 2012 original?
All levels are different, Mario has been replaced with Nabbit.

Which is a deal breaker for me. Just an opinion.

Why can't you just flippin' delete my post instead of just leaving it there like I'm sort of fool?

It's a lot easier than logging in as you, clicking on delete, then logging in as me, then posting the same thing.

Or you could have, you know, immediately found out "I" posted and you can just deleted it.

So I've got some news on the differences between the retail and DLC versions of the game.
And yes, this is my video.

So NOA recently published this;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5wplnqlqUD4[/youtube]

I was wondering... Do you think the retail version of New Super Luigi U will worth a lot of money in.... let's say... 10 years in a brand new sealed condition? Since the game will only comes out in 2013 ) for the year of Luigi) and by considering that many people who possessed NSMBU don't think this DLC deserves a price of $30 and that the ones who bought in in digital version of NSLU will (for the most part) not buy the retail version?

I think this game will be rare in some years.

If it does go rare, I hope I'm one of the ones that possesses a copy of it

If it follows Metroid Prime Trilogy's lead in being an Actually Limited Limited Edition, maybe.

I buy games to play games, not buy them in hopes they'll get rare someday.

I prefered Luigi jump physics to the jump physics of the original. When I hit the M Block it felt funny reverting.

Back