New Super Luigi U

From what I understood, if one already owns NSMBU, then they may purchase the DLC. But if they don't own the game, and they still want to play New Super Luigi U, then they are able to buy a retain copy.

Good fuck, how New Super games are we going to have?

NSY said:
A separate game, sold for full price hmm
It's not full price.

I think I might just buy Super Mario Bros. U and then later standalone game.

Latest corporate releases, with most screens showing the additional playable characters.

640px-NSLU-Nintendo_Direct_May1.png
640px-NSLU-Nintendo_Direct_May2.png
640px-NSLU-Nintendo_Direct_May3.png
File:NSLU-Nintendo_Direct_May4.png
640px-NSLU-Nintendo_Direct_May5.png

What the hell is that Broozer doing?

Uniju said:
NSY said:
It's not full price.
So they are selling it in two.

Actually that's cool but Nintendo make this the last one for a while.

Dorayaki said:
That looks rather offensive to me. (Luigi being on Daisy)

Anyway, Nabbit is a turn in the right direction, but I'd still personally much rather see Wario and Waluigi than Blue and Yellow Toad. Also, Nabbit being invincible seems a bit overpowered if you ask me.

Lord Spongeful said:
That looks rather offensive to me. (Luigi being on Daisy)
Anyway, Nabbit is a turn in the right direction, but I'd still personally much rather see Wario and Waluigi than Blue and Yellow Toad. Also, Nabbit being invincible seems a bit overpowered if you ask me.
Just for fun, no offense.

The right order is Toad > other main characters > generic guys. I don't necesarily say Nabbit is bad, in a view that we need a character unique but minor that can't steal Luigi's spotlight. But in a more direct way, they can make him deserve this spot by connecting the story to him.

Am I the only one that's going to be waiting for the retail version?

I mean, not only is it in a green box but it's also a limited run. Look up Metroid Prime Trilogy on Ebay, another limited run game, and look how much it goes for.

Besides, I prefer to have a physical copy of the game rather than a downloadable version. No idea why the boxed and download version are 2 months apart, though.

NSY said:

Nintendo, are you fucking serious, that's not even funny, I had enough of the fucking New Super Mario Bros series, having another one is just ridiculous, I want to see another 3D Mario game and we get this, it's fucking stupid, I mean, I wouldn't mind it being sold for 1/4 of the price, but this is just pure laziness, I want NSMBU but not this, does it have to be the same game. Okay New Super Mario Bros 2 was okay even though it was too similar and Mario bros U actually looks worthwhile and good but really Nintendo.

I mean this is the first time I am really angry at Nintendo, I managed to stay fine for NSMB2 (which wasn't too bad by the way) and DKCR2 but this is just stupid and lazy.

I'm sure Nabber will agree with me totally here.
I don't really see the problem. Considering this price is only for those who don't want to buy this as DLC, it's a pretty good deal.

I like that they chose Nabbit. It'll shake things up.

But yeah, I'm going to get this retail. This actually looks fine - I'm interested to see how we'll play as Nabbit.

Electro Specter said:
Am I the only one that's going to be waiting for the retail version?

I mean, not only is it in a green box but it's also a limited run. Look up Metroid Prime Trilogy on Ebay, another limited run game, and look how much it goes for.

Besides, I prefer to have a physical copy of the game rather than a downloadable version. No idea why the boxed and download version are 2 months apart, though.

I am getting the standalone version. You're not alone.

P.S. I don't really care for metroid prime trilogy mostly because I can't even beat metroid prime 1 after 7 years. I mostly gave up because of the back tracking and getting lost on what to do next, where to go next and how to get what.

Good, they haven't replaced the two f---ing unoriginal Toads with another character.

Baby Luigi said:
Good, they haven't replaced the two f---ing unoriginal Toads with another character.

And exactly what characters could they have possibly replaced them with?

Well, like anyone else

I mean they replaced Mario with Nabbit but they couldn't bother replacing the Toads with someone who can represent the Year of Luigi? What kind of BS is this?

I'd actually support that, since Green Toad is more of a Year of Luigi thing than either of those too

Hell, Blue + Yellow = Green. WHY THEY HAD TO MISS THAT OPPORTUNITY!?

I still think :wario: and :waluigi: should have been in it

Green Toad is a great idea, but I've had enough toads for a while. Maybe I just have a grudge against Toads for replacing every opportunity for an original character in Sticker Star.

chillv said:
And exactly what characters could they have possibly replaced them with?
What is your main opinion against Toad?

Lord Spongeful said:
I still think :wario: and :waluigi: should have been in it
I thought I replied it many times in this thread. Besides that this game can only feature Luigi, Wario bors have their own mainstream games and isn't doing with normal SMB stories in the first place (thought we don't know what's the story NSL has this time yet). Like arguments against Luigi this time, giving LM and TSL is much more than what Mario has himself.

Back