Yoshi's Woolly World

Re: Yarn Yoshi

I really hope there's a yarn Baby Bowser.

Samus Aran said:
waluigi should be the main villain.

I second that

Maybe he should team up with Yin-Yarn

GalacticPetey said:
MnSG said:
Maybe the game won't involve the babies, but a new assisting protagonist instead.
Birdo?

Nope. Birdo isn't even a Yoshi's Island character to begin with.

If anything, I'm thinking of someone who would be similar to Hongo, or even the Spirit Who Loves Surprises.

MnSG said:
Maybe the game won't involve the babies, but a new assisting protagonist instead.

Perhaps it will be the Yarnified version of our lord and savior. (aka poochy)

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
MnSG said:

Didn't some rumors about the 4th Super Smash Bros said something about a new character appearing from a new Yoshi game?
Not saying those rumors were legit.

Pandapowah said:
Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
MnSG said:

Didn't some rumors about the 4th Super Smash Bros said something about a new character appearing from a new Yoshi game?
Not saying those rumors were legit.

Debu? Nah, the guy who posted that stuff isn't legit. Let's wait for official confirmation.

To be honest, I don't know why they're making another Epic Yarn game. Kirby's Epic Yarn was cool indeed, but I don't see a point really. :P I probably won't get it...

And it's more like just a sequel to Kirby's EY, it looks literally, exactly the same.

Because if the graphics are the same, that means that they're the exact same game, right?
Wario Land: Shake It! and Punch-Out!! (2008) are both cel-shaded. Does that make them the same game?
Why do we even have those games? We already have Wind Waker, another cel-shaded game.

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
Because if the graphics are the same, that means that they're the exact same game, right?
Wario Land: Shake It! and Punch-Out!! (2008) are both cel-shaded. Does that make them the same game?
Why do we even have those games? We already have Wind Waker, another cel-shaded game.

Don't forget tales of vesperia, which is also cel-shaded.

MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:
Hugh? So exactly which the game should she be in? If as you say, babies shouldn't have existed.

Birdo looks more like a 2P player. Or she can just be a damsel if as a SMB story.

Dorayaki said:
MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:
Hugh? So exactly which the game should she be in? If as you say, babies shouldn't have existed.

Birdo looks more like a 2P player. Or she can just be a damsel if as a SMB story.

birdo was a miniboss and its also ugly.

It has no worthiness to be put into another main game.

Samus Aran said:

Both an unpleasant and subjective opinion. Someone who dislike Yoshi doesn't say the game should be prohibited.
And only the staff decide it no matter how ugly main characters are.

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
YES!
Samus Aran said:
Dorayaki said:
MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:

I like Birdo

Dorayaki said:
MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:

You're missing the point. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were made for the Yoshi's Island series, but Birdo has no involvement in that series whatsoever.

MnSG said:
Dorayaki said:
MnSG said:
You're missing the point. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were made for the Yoshi's Island series, but Birdo has no involvement in that series whatsoever.
Just like Yoshi wasn't a "SMB" character but added in NSMB, it can be changed. And this saying doesn't help other characters to be in main games.
Baby Daisy seems more like a missing point in this saying.

So just because Yoshi was partnered with Birdo in a few spinoffs, that means he should be in every Yoshi game? Yoshi's been partnered with Toad and Koopa Troopa as well. Should they be in Yoshi games too?

Besides, I don't think everyone would like the idea of a gay couple in a Nintendo game. :P

I believe that Birdo is female.

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
So just because Yoshi was partnered with Birdo in a few spinoffs, that means he should be in every Yoshi game? Yoshi's been partnered with Toad and Koopa Troopa as well. Should they be in Yoshi games too?

Besides, I don't think everyone would like the idea of a gay couple in a Nintendo game. :P
except they already are a couple so your point is wrong

NSY said:

Some sources state that Birdo is a boy who pretends to be a girl. Because of the gender issues that Birdo has, nowadays it's considered to be genderless.

MnSG said:
NSY said:

Some sources state that Birdo is a boy who pretends to be a girl. Because of the gender issues that Birdo has, nowadays it's considered to be genderless.
only it's not according to any official source

It said that Birdo is a guy that dresses up like a girl and prefers to be called Birdetta.

Back