Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Well, slightly related, but FUCK you Mario Kart Arcade GP DX a billion

They repeated exactly what Mario Tennis Open did in terms of roster.

Put in a bunch of colored Yoshi's in as their own slots instead of sharing a spot and simply change to the desired color?

No, no, it's evident from BabyLuigiOnFire's tastes is that they returned Metal Mario again.

I finally bothered to beat all the Staff Ghosts and get the gold tires. So by all means I've 100% MK8 pretty much (Well aside from three-starring everything but I'm not going to go through the frustration of that)

Used the same Sonic Mii build that I used in the MK8 Tournament too hehe.

Northern Verve said:
I finally bothered to beat all the Staff Ghosts and get the gold tires. So by all means I've 100% MK8 pretty much (Well aside from three-starring everything but I'm not going to go through the frustration of that)

Used the same Sonic Mii build that I used in the MK8 Tournament too hehe.
The only thing i need is the Gold Glider

I'm currently practicing Fire-hopping but i may have to stop using Iggy for it. Also, doing the N64 Rainbow Road free roam glitch is going to be harder than i though.

Toy Bonnie said:
I'm currently practicing Fire-hopping but i may have to stop using Iggy for it.

Any character can fire-hop, but the mini-turbo stat can play a factor on how many hops you can pull off before the full power mini-turbo ends.

A mini-turbo of 1 - 1.75 gives me 4 hops; 2 - 4.5 gives me 5 hops; 4.75 - 5.75 gives me 6 hops. Of course, this all can vary between individual players.

MnSG said:
Toy Bonnie said:
I'm currently practicing Fire-hopping but i may have to stop using Iggy for it.

Any character can fire-hop, but the mini-turbo stat can play a factor on how many hops you can pull off before the full power mini-turbo ends.

A mini-turbo of 1 - 1.75 gives me 4 hops; 2 - 4.5 gives me 5 hops; 4.75 - 5.75 gives me 6 hops. Of course, this all can vary between individual players.
thanks for the advice!, fire hopping is quite hard for me since i barely use karts.

Toy Bonnie said:
thanks for the advice!, fire hopping is quite hard for me since i barely use karts.

If it helps, ALL outside drifting vehicle bodies can fire-hop; it's only the inside drifting bikes that lack that ability.

Guys want to feel miserable?

Use my gamepad control stick to steer, and see yourself veering left and right because it's half broken in the sides, do bananas only, and race at 200 cc speeds, and make sure you pick a twisty course like Cheese Land. Man I love Mario Kart 8 but I really REALLY hate my gamepad control stick. I think Smash for Wii U butchered it to death.

Baby Luigi said:
Guys want to feel miserable?

Use my gamepad control stick to steer, and see yourself veering left and right because it's half broken in the sides, do bananas only, and race at 200 cc speeds, and make sure you pick a twisty course like Cheese Land. Man I love Mario Kart 8 but I really REALLY hate my gamepad control stick. I think Smash for Wii U butchered it to death.
I'm surprised that Smash 3DS has'nt smashed my circle pad
yet.

I'd rather they put other franchises

Princess Luna said:
That reminds me, they need to put Splatoon in the next DLC.

I don't think any more DLC is being planned for Mario Kart 8, since we obviously didn't get any new Mario Kart 8 info at E3 2015.

MnSG said:
Princess Luna said:
That reminds me, they need to put Splatoon in the next DLC.

I don't think any more DLC is being planned for Mario Kart 8, since we obviously didn't get any new Mario Kart 8 info at E3 2015.
I really wanted DLC Pack 3, looks like it's having hype for Mario Kart NX.

Back