Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

If he can sit, he has an ass.

Yeah, he sits. That's how I view it. How else would he drive the car?

Mario Party Δ said:
King Boo just has a fat ass.
well that's rude you shouldnt make fun of people's weight

Mcmadness said:
The only thing that screams fanservice to me is putting the females in skin tight biker suits.
the sad part is this is the only reason i play rosalina

Callie said:
Mario Party Δ said:

In Mario Kart you should, especially if you're a tiny babyweight like me.

Callie said:
Mario Party Δ said:
He deserves it for being a royal pain in the ass. My ass.

GalacticPetey said:
Did you expect them to wear dresses on a bike?

Certainly not but there are plenty of solutions besides skin tight biker suits.

Not that I really cared all that much. I never use em anyhow.

Their sports outfits could've worked, actually...

It's not hard to design them sports outfits...?

given that the sports outfits are short-shorts and sleeveless they're hardly safe for motorbiking
true they dont wear helmets or follow any health and safety but i feel the biker outfits are way more logical

edit: also you'd want it to be skin tight since its more aerodynamic and has less chance of getting snagged on something

Callie said:
Mcmadness said:
The only thing that screams fanservice to me is putting the females in skin tight biker suits.
the sad part is this is the only reason i play rosalina

Not me. By my perspective, Rosalina looks so much better while she's wearing her signature dress, which is why I always like to pair her with karts.

LN1 said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Well he can always hold on from the handles or wheel or whatever have you. And we don't really know King Boo's physical strength, so it's not an impossibility.
Which begs the question, how does King Boo use the pedals?

Bonnie said:
LN1 said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Well he can always hold on from the handles or wheel or whatever have you. And we don't really know King Boo's physical strength, so it's not an impossibility.
Telekinesis?

MnSG said:
Not me. By my perspective, Rosalina looks so much better while she's wearing her signature dress, which is why I always like to pair her with karts.
i don't really care what she's wearing but her tricks look better to me on a bike

Bonnie said:

An answer: by not using them.

I mean, the lightweights like Toad can't even physically reach the gas pedals. Just look at Toad in Mario Kart 8 in the Pipe Frame.

The most amusing thing is seeing heavy characters in light karts because the logic is that should break due to their weight yet it doesn't.

My theory is that they're built with carbon-fiber or something.

Even so, those things can resist (no not simply resist....more like IMMUNE to) a full-on dipping on lava AND remain fast, so whatever it is, it SHOULD accommodate for the fatasses riding them.

Callie said:
given that the sports outfits are short-shorts and sleeveless they're hardly safe for motorbiking
true they dont wear helmets or follow any health and safety but i feel the biker outfits are way more logical

edit: also you'd want it to be skin tight since its more aerodynamic and has less chance of getting snagged on something
It didn't stop Peach and Daisy being designed the way they are in Strikers Charged. Or anyone for that matter, I guess.

Callie said:
football is a very different sport to racing
Uh, you seem to say that motor racing is hazardous, so I'm point to another hazardous sport which Peach and Daisy seem to be around as-exposed compared to their sports outfits.

And then you have Mario Sports Mix dodgeball. And Mario Party... well, everything. I don't see how cartoon slapstick violence is somehow a reason Peach and Daisy have to wear biker outfits.

I Don't Like This Game Because It Doesn't Have King Boo In It But It's Still Fun
I Usually Play As Metal Mario
My Favorite Track In This Game Is Mount Wario

Back