Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

New Super Mario Bros. Wii says otherwise, and we've seen Rosalina's size get altered for Super Mario 3D World, and Mario Party 10.

NSMBW_Prologue.png
Rosalina_SM3DW.png

Wally said:
Magikrazy said:
The only problem with that roster is that with the Koopalings as costumes for Bowser Jr, they all share the same stats, which is ridiculous.

Unless of course they don't, in which case they can have their own roster spots.

Honestly they are all about the same size (and can be as shown in SSB) so it's not like they all couldn't just be one size.
no, they look weird if they're all one size

But... wait... what form is that Rosalina in?

Lumastar said:
Mario Party X said:
But... wait... what form is that Rosalina in?
Super?
Rosalina resembles her Small form in that 3D World pic.

Her noggin' can't be THAT out of proportion normally.

Magikrazy said:
The only problem with that roster is that with the Koopalings as costumes for Bowser Jr, they all share the same stats, which is ridiculous.

Unless of course they don't, in which case they can have their own roster spots.
Actually, perhaps their Koopa Clown Cars are engineered to have more or less weight or space depending on the Koopaling.

I just saw all these hopping strats (such as demon slides, so now you could do the hop thing on almost any surface) and I wonder, how helpful are these in non-time trial situations? Is it anywhere near as broken online like snaking and bikes were (and whatever in MK7 idk about that one)

My favorite track is N64 Rainbow Road. In case you wanted to know, which I doubt.

Megamario15 said:
Dfrthyui said:
My favorite track is N64 Rainbow Road. In case you wanted to know, which I doubt.
I like all the Rainbow Roads, though my favorite RR is SNES RR.
My favorite track in the series is GBA Mario Circuit, coincidentally in MK8, so it is on topic.
Odd pick. Care to explain?

Well he loves Super Circuit the most so he would like anything from that game.

Super Circuit + Mario Circuit = ;D

Also in MK8, I love the antigravity.

I like all of the circuits and Rainbow Road, but many SC tracks trump the others. (Exceptions being SNES Rainbow Road and MK8 Mario Circuit)

I can not stand GBA Mario Circuit for how incredibly over-picked it is online. I honestly find it to be the least interesting track in the game.

But I like to race on it, especially with its decent music. The anti-gravity section is a nice touch, too.

even the music is a bit dull imo, but it's not a bad track by any means
I've just played it so many times

I hate sunshine airport more but I agree with the overused part. I don't know how overused it is now since whenever a DLC track pops up, everybody votes on it. Except for Ice Ice Outpost, poor thing.

It bothers me that Excitebike Arena and Yoshi Circuit are more popular than Ice Ice Outpost.

Back