Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Because it's a mediocre track.

Just because I like Yoshi doesn't mean I have to like all his tracks.

Hell, I really only like one Yoshi track; Yoshi Valley. The rest are really meh in my opinion.

Nozomi Toujou said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Except for Ice Ice Outpost, poor thing.
lol what rooms are you going in
Obviously not the same ones as you do.

lol gba Mario circuit and sunshine airport still get chosen over the dlc courses

Yoshi circuit sucked, btw
ice ice outpost is pretty good

Maki Nishikino said:
Also excitebike arena is just a rectangle with a lame gimmick.

Excitebike Arena is also like a Baby Park 2.0 when it comes to item onslaughts.

MnSG said:
Maki Nishikino said:

... is it?

I thought the craziness that happened with Baby Park was because shells would go over the middle bump and the track was pretty tightly packed which caused major chaos. Arena has none of that.

Maki Nishikino said:
MnSG said:
Maki Nishikino said:

... is it?

I thought the craziness that happened with Baby Park was because shells would go over the middle bump and the track was pretty tightly packed which caused major chaos. Arena has none of that.
That's what makes baby park one of my favorites.

Maki Nishikino said:
... is it?

The thing about Excitebike Arena is that it only has two turns that you have to make. However, the track is like an item spam hotbed, since the lack of turns make it quite easy for many different items to get in your way, which not only includes the Green Shells, but also Bob-ombs.

I don't think I've ever experienced either of those things. Besides one time that I landed on a banana after a jump.

Excitebike Arena doesn't make you lap people so no, it's' pretty boring compared to Baby Park

Excitebike area is meh, probably my second lest favorite dlc behind snes rainbow road (which is picked more than any other dlc course so im really pissed at that)

Maki Nishikino said:
MnSG said:
Maki Nishikino said:

... is it?

Baby Park also has the claustrophobic congestion and also the special items like the Bowser Shell and Fireballs.

Mario Kart DS is totally dumbed down, though.

Baby Luigi said:
Excitebike Arena doesn't make you lap people so no, it's' pretty boring compared to Baby Park

It also doesn't have images of the babies plastered everywhere and bowser shells also plastered everywhere

I had totally forgotten there's still one more DLC pack coming out for this game.

I think they should make Mario Kart 8 compatible with the Gamecube Controller in a future update. It gives yet another option to play the game.

Back