Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

YoshiGo99 said:
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
FawfulTheSnowman said:
inb4 playable Wreck it Ralph characters

I already happened via Mario Kart Wii modding.

Yeah but I don't think it was complete with sounds.

That's very possible, mind you

Back on topic, how's this roster:
naEklbs.png

It has balanced weights, and a nice blend of newcomers and veterans, mostly going off MKWii's roster as a base.

It introduces characters from the RPGs, along with Mario Party and Super Mario 3D World. I believe this is a feasible roster.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
I believe this is a feasible roster.

If by feasible, you mean the possiblity of all of your family getting struck by lightning then sure

This is a discussion about Mario Kart 8, not some fan made roster off of Mario Kart Wii. Take that to fan creations.

Bamides said:
This is a discussion about Mario Kart 8, not some fan made roster off of Mario Kart Wii. Take that to fan creations.

This IS related to Mario Kart 8 and therefore it's ON topic.

Besides, this dude takes it seriously

Champion Christmas said:
I don't mean to brag, but I think my roster will be the most accurate.
6jhxk2A.png

I don't know about "most accurate" but it's a hell more accurate than Fawfulthegreat's

FawfulTheSnowman said:
You're all skeptical, my roster is more fair to the whole franchise.

Rosters in games like this are most likely less about being fair and more about being familiar.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
You're all skeptical, my roster is more fair to the whole franchise.

Being a skeptic is a nice quality to possess. It encourages critical thinking rather than just being blind and delusional.

I don't care if your roster is more "fair" to the whole franchise. It's still a wholly inaccurate prediction which is based off what you want rather than hard facts based on evidence and insight.

If it's a fan-made roster not meant to be taken seriously, I'm fine with that. If this is just for fun, fine. But the way you take this seriously is what bothers us, and the rest of it, and the persistent nailing it everywhere you go nearly every time you post is what is tarnishing your reputation and make us a bit more cynical of RPG characters being in the roster.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Back on topic, how's this roster:
naEklbs.png

It has balanced weights, and a nice blend of newcomers and veterans, mostly going off MKWii's roster as a base.

It introduces characters from the RPGs, along with Mario Party and Super Mario 3D World. I believe this is a feasible roster.

*GIF of Mario laughing while pounding his fist against a table*

Okay, okay, where the hell is Wanda? Don't tell me you forgot about Wanda!

All the characters I added have appeared during the Wii era or later. That's why there are no SMRPG characters or any from Paper Mario 1-2, because I think that newcomers will come from the last few years.

Believe me, you don't want to see my completely dream roster.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Believe me, you don't want to see my completely dream roster.

It doesn't really belong here but I'm ok with your dream roster because everyone is allowed to dream

*BabyLuigiOnFire now drools about a playable Baby Luigi in the next Mario game*

This roster is already too idealistic. It needs to be more realistic.

You people know you're talking about Mario Kart rosters, right.

Glowsquid said:
You people know you're talking about Mario Kart rosters, right.

It's one of our favorite past-times: to go on Internet message boards to argue and type a 500 word essay with some random nobody on something that doesn't influence the quality of the experience

Hey, I'm not the one making petitions and repeatedly begging Nintendo.

Just wondering, when will the next Nintendo Direct arrive?

MC Ballyhoo?

REALLY?

I mean come on.

Take out him, Fawful, Mr. L (hello people he's just LUIGI), Antasma, and that Motley Bossblob thing I think it is.

RPG characters are the "one-hit wonder" kind of people and don't strand to far from their original series or game.

Metal Mario is just Mario, but with Metal, though I'm not sure whether becoming Mr. L changes anything with Luigi bar his personality

Yeah, you're putting the same character with a different personality in a game where personality doesn't matter too much

Back