Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

He's responsible for sweeping the dead bodies for Striker Mario to collect.

And Mario's Bombs Away Mario makes sure no other military actions go on while the racetracks are being built.

And Mario's Cement Factory Mario encases the losers in cement and turns them into statues for the winner.

That depends if there's enough cement for SOME of the losers.

Like Wario, who's so fat his fat just absorbs the cement?

Yes. :D

And it's too bad because Dr. Mario really needs a cadaver just in case the cementing process isn't perfect.

Maybe Wario should be in the ads!

"Buy Mario Kart 8, or I'm gonna set fire to my farts!"

That would sell a million copies.

P.S. Do it at crowdfarter.

Yet he still missed that the characters hold their items like they did in Double Dash. Oh well it wasn't a major detail. I really like how he mentioned the other Destination sign with more track names, I never noticed that one.

I love the attention to detail this game has. It means Nintendo is definitely devoting their time and effort to making this

YoshiGo99 said:
Yet he still missed that the characters hold their items like they did in Double Dash. Oh well it wasn't a major detail. I really like how he mentioned the other Destination sign with more track names, I never noticed that one.

There is so much you can really comment on.

Surprised though that he didn't say anything about the buggy carts the babies are driving (though Iwata did after the trailer), the different emblems to the babies compared to the adults, and a few other spots, but again, can only say so much.

Also, I can only think of Wreck-it Ralph when I see the candy place.

Deku Link said:

The racers are GONNA WRECK IT.

That's just TURBOTASTIC.

Deku Link said:
YoshiGo99 said:

There is so much you can really comment on.

Surprised though that he didn't say anything about the buggy carts the babies are driving (though Iwata did after the trailer), the different emblems to the babies compared to the adults, and a few other spots, but again, can only say so much.

Well I didn't say much because I didn't want to give like an Essay of what i found appealing and things he missed but if anyone watches the video they can just visualize what they heard about from the game.

Deku Link said:

Yeah man, complete with diet cola stuff and sugar people

I want to see a Wreck-It Ralph sequel. If there is, hopefully Mario will appear.

Giga12 said:
I want to see a Wreck-It Ralph sequel. If there is, hopefully Mario will appear.

Actually the director of Wreck-it-Ralph talked about how he is considering a sequel, which would indeed have a Mario Cameo.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a457365/wreck-it-ralph-director-rich-moore-wants-nintendos-mario-for-sequel.html

The Grinch said:
Giga12 said:

Actually the director of Wreck-it-Ralph talked about how he is considering a sequel, which would indeed have a Mario Cameo.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a457365/wreck-it-ralph-director-rich-moore-wants-nintendos-mario-for-sequel.html

They also said it will be "juicy", so maybe it's a bit more than a cameo?

I know, make a movie that explains Mario's sudden absence!

It would be cool if the sweets track had nods to Sugar Rush. :)

FawfulTheSnowman said:
inb4 playable Wreck it Ralph characters

Can't believe I'm saying this but...

Even Fawful has a better chance than that

FawfulTheSnowman said:
inb4 playable Wreck it Ralph characters

I already happened via Mario Kart Wii modding.

^Um, you should delete at least one post because it looks like you have some sort of connection problem

Back