Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Maylene said:
i wonder if danica patrick has a chance of being in this

higher than fawful's chance methinks

You already provoked me by being blind to criticisms and nailing your desires in nearly everyone's eyes

I did nothing wrong by posting MY interpretation of a realistic roster. YOU keep saying *non-mario character* has a higher chance than Fawful JUST to spite me. In fact, who expected Rosalina to be playable in 3DW, and especially Smash? Yet if I post something unexpected, I catch shit from everyone for the next page and a half.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
I did nothing wrong by posting MY interpretation of a realistic roster.

You didn't read my last post. You didn't read my last post. YOU DIDN'T READ MY LAST POST.

You know, the one about discerning between a "fact" and an "opinion".

Realism pertains to facts. You're STILL mistaking "REALISTIC" for WHAT. YOU. WANT.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
YOU keep saying *non-mario character* has a higher chance than Fawful JUST to spite me.

Keep saying? This is the first time I ever said that.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
In fact, who expected Rosalina to be playable in 3DW, and especially Smash?

Some of us wanted her in but unlike your Fawful for Mario Kart 8 fetish, she's actually far more realistic and logical.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Yet if I post something unexpected, I catch *bleep* from everyone for the next page and a half.

Tell me, what do you think it is? What do people keep telling you when you do this? Maybe you should reflect on yourself rather than accusing other people of holding a grudge against you.

The same cars everyone else uses. C'mon, it's likely the Mario Kart 7 way of choosing karts is returning

how can danica patrick drive on danica patrick?

Baby Luigi said:
FawfulTheSnowman said:
I did nothing wrong by posting MY interpretation of a realistic roster.

You didn't read my last post. You didn't read my last post. YOU DIDN'T READ MY LAST POST.

You know, the one about discerning between a "fact" and an "opinion".

Realism pertains to facts. You're STILL mistaking "REALISTIC" for WHAT. YOU. WANT.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
YOU keep saying *non-mario character* has a higher chance than Fawful JUST to spite me.

Keep saying? This is the first time I ever said that.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
In fact, who expected Rosalina to be playable in 3DW, and especially Smash?

Some of us wanted her in but unlike your Fawful for Mario Kart 8 fetish, she's actually far more realistic and logical.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Yet if I post something unexpected, I catch *bleep* from everyone for the next page and a half.

Tell me, what do you think it is? What do people keep telling you when you do this? Maybe you should reflect on yourself rather than accusing other people of holding a grudge against you.
Smash, seriously? Waluigi deserved that spot far more than Rosalina. Rosalina in Smash is just as bizarre as Fawful in MK, and yes, I can have my own interpretation of "realistic." I base my logic on the fact that the RPGs have never been represented, BUT Nintendo likes to surprise us, and a good chunk us wouldn't be surprised in the least by any platform characters because that's EXPECTED. Instead, I predict that they will choose at least ONE rpg character because they like to try new things and that's a new thing.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
He's also been around longer than Rosalina, and was an Assist Trophy in the previous game, unlike her.
With that logic, we should be seeing some Hammer Brothers get in on the playable smash character action.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Smash, seriously? Waluigi deserved that spot far more than Rosalina.

First, please tell me what exactly the parameters are for a character to be considered "deserving" to be in a playable roster in a game.

And second, Nintendo/whatever game developer ultimately decides if a character is deserving or not, and in this case, Rosalina is more deserving than Waluigi because she appeared playable before Waluigi. End of the story.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Rosalina in Smash is just as bizarre as Fawful in MK,

No it's not.

Rosalina has appeared in a Mario platformer game, and she has been a recurring character ever since her introduction in Super Mario Galaxy. Fawful, however, appeared in only 3 games, and is only a recurring character set to be in those three games. That's considered a niche, and since Fawful hasn't even appeared in the latest installment, he's even more niche than ever.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
and yes, I can have my own interpretation of "realistic."

Your problem is that "realistic" interpretations come from evidence, observations, and facts, which are logically deduced to form an interpretation. The "realistic" interpretation YOU have comes from nothing but PURE opinions and delusions

FawfulTheSnowman said:
I base my logic on the fact that the RPGs have never been represented, BUT Nintendo likes to surprise us, and a good chunk us wouldn't be surprised in the least by any platform characters because that's EXPECTED.

That's still an opinion. Did anyone honestly expect Honey Queen, Funky Kong, and Baby Daisy to be playable in Mario Kart? Yet your utter bias towards Honey Queen, who can be labeled as a surprise character because of her random factor, doesn't apply here. Why is that?

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Instead, I predict that they will choose at least ONE rpg character because they like to try new things and that's a new thing.

Your logic....that's like predicting snow will fall where I live because weather is unexpected and hard to predict. It's true Nintendo likes trying out new things, but logic and evidence supports that the chances of THAT happening is NOT in your favor at all.

Maylene said:
Baby Luigi said:
how can danica patrick drive on danica patrick?

AwwBirdonYoshi.png

Danica Patrick driving on a Danica Patrick kart on a Danica Patrick-shaped course confirmed

Maylene said:
what about danica patrick eggs as items

Good idea, but I doubt it will happen since Yoshi didn't use his head as an item.

FawfulTheSnowman said:
Let's stick to Mario characters.

So... who thinks Petey Piranha will be back?

I don't think he will but I'll be ok if he's back

Hey, lookin' at the last few pages, it's been getting a little out of hand. It's fine to discuss about who you want to be in it, but there's no need to accuse people of spiting you or to start yelling at each other.

Keep it down and don't fling around anger and we'll be fine.

And if you disagree with me on this in some way, please take to PM instead of this thread.

I doubt Petey Piranha will be back. I feel he's a one-shot wonder, but at least he's supposed to be in Mario Kart Wii, so Nintendo didn't 100% ditch him.

Back