Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

DragonFreak said:
They should've added Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, Baby DK, or Baby Bowser.
I want/need this in my life

I just want an extra Wario and Donkey Kong to kill.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Anser said:
That roster doesn't have Shadow Funky Kong and Cosmic Baby Daisy. It sucks.

Thanks for the kind words.

I was kidding, just like you. Now I feel bad because you didn't catch the joke :c

Demidevimon said:
DragonFreak said:
They should've added Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, Baby DK, or Baby Bowser.
I want/need this in my life
Dorayaki said:
Leave it to Yoshi WiiU thread.
Excluding the "new ones", using babies who are actually alteregos should be to some extent, since there are other light-type or child characters to use. Or it has to be that the four used babies won't return in upcoming titles.

Cirdec said:
Because there were Baby Mario, Luigi and Peach so they wanted to add Baby Daisy to complete the quartet.
There are things called procedures I guess.

Mario Party X said:
My point is that just because a character is a baby doesn't mean she will make her debut in Yoshi's Island.
It's kind like lacking main characters in SMB title thing. In some cases, not all characters know each other since they were babies (eg, Rosalina, or DK, uh, though he appeared). However since Nintendo need an important addition to babies, they have to show it in a good way.

Are we ever going to get any news of this game or what. Give us something, even if it's something small, Nintendo.

Nope.
Chuck testa.

it doesn't matter what characters are in, as long as the powerups from mk7 are in, along with boo, giant mushroom, and take out the 7 powerup it seems pointless to me. (and speaking of characters they should make a baby rosalina if they have a baby for waluigi and wario and mario and luigi and peach and daisy and bowser)

Dorayaki said:
thatmariochick said:
(and speaking of characters they should make a baby rosalina if they have a baby for waluigi and wario and mario and luigi and peach and daisy and bowser)
Dorayaki said:
Leave it to Yoshi WiiU thread.
It is not necessarily a Yoshi statement. Baby Daisy wasn't introduced in a Yoshi game either.

ジュゲムザクイック said:
It is not necessarily a Yoshi statement. Baby Daisy wasn't introduced in a Yoshi game either.
Oh, that's where the problem began.

I like babies, but still it's a different story to be playable.

Meh, I honestly don't care if Baby Luigi's first time playable in a platformer Mario game wasn't in a Yoshi game, just as long as he doesn't end up kidnapped like ----ing Peach. So yeah, I like Baby Daisy, and I would like to see her return. But IF there was a restriction, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi ARE a must.

Baby Luigi said:
Meh, I honestly don't care if Baby Luigi's first time playable in a platformer Mario game wasn't in a Yoshi game, just as long as he doesn't end up kidnapped like ----ing Peach. So yeah, I like Baby Daisy, and I would like to see her return. But IF there was a restriction, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi ARE a must.
It depends. In Baby Daisy's case, she's the one that should be with Baby Peach, just like her adult counterpart. Since Nintendo have plans for more Yoshi games, I don't see there are other excuses to use.

OK, I decided to make changes on my Mario Kart 8 roster because the Nintendo Wii came to an end in Japan as I really wanted Mario Kart 8 to be on the Wii. Oh, well. But I am really looking forward to playing the game on the Wii U but I also want a 3DS version of the game too.

Anyway, I hope you like my new Mario Kart 8 roster for the Wii U.

Small
Baby Mario*
Baby Luigi*
Baby Peach*
Baby Daisy*
Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa*
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth*
Shy Guy*
Dry Bones*
Professor E. Gadd*
Medium
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo*
Diddy Kong*
Dixie Kong*
Kritter*
Bowser Jr.*
Hammer Bro.*
Kamek*
Large
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
King Boo*
Rosalina*
Petey Piranha*
King K. Rool*
Funky Kong*
Dry Bowser*
Wiggler*
Lubba*
Varies
Mii*

Agent Smith said:
I always thought of E.Gadd as a medium character

Actually it would make more sense if he was a light character, seeing as he seems to be about the size of Toad in LM2.

Sprag94 said:
Baby Peach-Eh*
Baby Daisy-Hell no*
Paratroopa-No*
Toadsworth-Yes*
Professor E. Gadd-Yes*
Birdo-Hell no*
Dixie Kong-Yes*
Kritter-Eh*
Hammer Bro.-No*
Kamek-Yes*
King K. Rool-Yes*
Wiggler-No*
Lubba-Yes*
Lacks Fawful 0/10 Good roster, and nice job booting Honey Queen, but I have to say no to some of those characters. Overall OK roster though.

I just don't really care for her. Hell, I'd take Toad first, as much as I hate his voice. At least it fits him and doesn't sound like some mutated creature.

You guys want unique characters, right? A nice, welcome, but somewhat unexpected addition to the roster...right?

Why the ---- are you booting out Honey Queen?

Because she isn't nice and welcome, why can't they add an unexpected character that has a fanbase? HQ has a very small (or not very vocal) fanbase. She isn't very interesting, just a fat bee. Not much characterization. She fit well in her minor roles in Galaxy, and would have been better off staying there. While we have dozens of very popular (and developed) characters in the RPGs who haven't even seen the spinoff rosters yet because Nintendo thinks those games aren't part of the Mario series. If my instincts are correct, and we're very lucky, this might change soon.

I wouldn't mind Honey Queen if more deserving characters were in first.

Back