MarioWiki:BJAODN

Yeah, there is a lot of stuff for the Yoshi's Island levels, they might even be able to get a separate subpage when I'm done.

And it turns out that facing different ways on Poochy is the key to successfully seizing victory over the wiki.

Gawd, the writing is terrible. We should be ashamed.

Some winged clouds can be founded inside the sand barrages.

The grammar is technically correct, but it isn't the right word. After all, Winged Clouds isn't a company name.

You know, it would be really funny if there actually was an obscure shop or company called Winged Clouds. Maybe there is one out there that no one here's heard of.

Well, if there is a link for "Winged Clouds" then give us a shout.

Dunno if I should be pleased or bemused that a discussion of something that started as a section on my userpage now has 6 pages.

I'm not really sure having all of these tl;dr summaries (like the Baby Luigi, TTYD... etcs) ones was a good move. They take ton of space and most of them are rather unfunny and not even entertaining in a cringe-reading sort of way. Anyone agree?

I agree, I never really read those because it just seems too long and I doubt they're funny, just more over-dramatic.

I agree

Maybe a summary of what the article was like before it was cleaned up would be a good thing?

Glowsquid said:
I'm not really sure having all of these tl;dr summaries (like the Baby Luigi, TTYD... etcs) ones was a good move. They take ton of space and most of them are rather unfunny and not even entertaining in a cringe-reading sort of way. Anyone agree?
Yes, definitely remove them.

How about that Goomba or King Boo ones? And this one? I don't want the melodramatic writing removed ("Many of these Goombas were independent thieves, bandits, crooks, cheats, and 'cleaners.'"). I think the commentary after the King Boo one is funny, though, so I think the large section is meant to be tl;dr part for that joke. Trimming the Goomba one too much may also remove the context of why it's dumb as well.

The Thousand-Year Door one can go, though. Unlike the King Boo one, there isn't a joke about it, so I don't read it.

If there is "riffing" on the giant sections, however, those shouldn't be removed.

I actually laughed when I saw one thing on the old Goomba page say that the Micro Goombas were their children.

Ugh.. just because it's a tiny version doesn't mean it's a kid.

It's still stored in the history of the page, but I'll put it in anyway you lazy bozos

Back