MarioWiki:BJAODN

Best gag ever ^

Squirtle said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:BJAODN/Characters#Shadow_Mario
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOTALLY HAD A FRIEND MAKE AN ACCOUNT JUST TO DO THAT

Squirtle said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:BJAODN/Enemies#Pirate_Goombaa
Pirate Goomba

Pirate Goomba.
Pirate Goomba is a pirate Goomba.

(It should be noted that this line quickly became a running gag on the MarioWiki.)
[edit]Pirate Goombaa

Pirate Goombaa is an upgraded version of Pirate Goomba.

Pirate_Goomba.jpg

How's this for BJAODN? It's so bad it made me laugh.

[quote author=Marth article]Interestingly, when Marth uses Counter, he will say "Soko da", which translates to "There it is". This means he has found an opening to attack, and there it is. [/quote]

Put it in. It sounds like BJAODN material

It's not that crappy. It would have been fine if they ditched the last sentence.

Yeah, you're supposed to find really bad writing which isn't really intended to be bad.

I accidentally forgot to change the species section on Hookbill the Koopa from Naval Piranha's which is where I got the coding

I removed it from BJAODN

Sombrero Guy said:
I accidentally forgot to change the species section on Hookbill the Koopa from Naval Piranha's which is where I got the coding

I removed it from BJAODN
That was funny, put it back on.

Hobbes said:
Because you want it added. That's not how this works.
:???: When I was a newbie at editing, I didn't even know about BJAODN. Well, if you were referring to the whole Tourettes Guy article comment, then I know why it was deleted. However, some of that stuff on BJAODN looks like intentional vandalism to me.

NSY said:
Sombrero Guy said:

I removed it from BJAODN

From BJAODN:

"Users reserve the right to remove content which they wrote.

The focus of this archive is to store vandalism and poorly written material deemed to be humorous. However, there is an exception: if something you wrote happens to be archived here, you have the right to remove it if you wish for it not to be there (this obviously does not apply in the case of blatant vandalism). For this reason, there should not be any edit warring between users over any specific section being removed."

Baby Luigi said:
NSY said:
Sombrero Guy said:

I removed it from BJAODN

From BJAODN:

"Users reserve the right to remove content which they wrote.

The focus of this archive is to store vandalism and poorly written material deemed to be humorous. However, there is an exception: if something you wrote happens to be archived here, you have the right to remove it if you wish for it not to be there (this obviously does not apply in the case of blatant vandalism). For this reason, there should not be any edit warring between users over any specific section being removed."
Well anyways, I don't even have a clear memory of those poor quality edits I made in my newbie days anyway. All remember is that I added poor writing to the Bandit article over the fact Goombella mentioned that that is his face. I also remember adding details about what I think the Koopalings would have done if their SPP appearance would not have been cancelled along with using the word "you".

What you done doesn't count as BJAODN. This is what counts, and I quote (once again)

"There is a difference between poorly written articles that new users may be susceptible to creating and something so confusing and devoid of information that you become suspicious of the writer's sanity. We only accept the latter variety in this archive. "

Baby Luigi said:
What you done doesn't count as BJAODN. This is what counts, and I quote (once again)

"There is a difference between poorly written articles that new users may be susceptible to creating and something so confusing and devoid of information that you become suspicious of the writer's sanity. We only accept the latter variety in this archive. "
Yeah, yeah. I know the whole rule on "No newbie bashing is tolerated".

Just to let everyone know, the policy about commenting on BJAODN sections has been updated. We are now more lenient on commenting, while still restricting comments which aren't aimed at making the section funnier, as well as back-and-forth exchanges.

YoshiKong said:
Just to let everyone know, the policy about commenting on BJAODN sections has been updated. We are now more lenient on commenting, while still restricting comments which aren't aimed at making the section funnier, as well as back-and-forth exchanges.
Do you mean that I don't have to find a poor edit in order to comment on it? :)3 hopeful face)

Yes, but the comment has to be witty or something

Back