MarioWiki:BJAODN

Baby Luigi said:
Yes, but the comment has to be witty or something
I left a sarcastic comment on Pirate Goombaa that said "Oh, that is the most creative idea for enemy, I mean, I couldn't come up with anything better."

The rule was amended today, which as our tortoise friend shows, was perhaps not such a wise idea.

Commentary should make the entries funnier, and commenting just for the sake of commenting will be removed, as will lengthy back-and-forth exchanges

I'm pretty sure KoopaGuy's comment falls in this category

Baby Luigi said:
Commentary should make the entries funnier, and commenting just for the sake of commenting will be removed, as will lengthy back-and-forth exchanges

I'm pretty sure KoopaGuy's comment falls in this category
Well hey, at least I was trying to be funny by using sarcasm.

Not all sarcastic comments are funny

Honestly, if it was up to me, the only people who would be able to comment on a specific subject in BJAODN are those who originally put it on there. That's just me, though.

Chilly said:
Honestly, if it was up to me, the only people who would be able to comment on a specific subject in BJAODN are those who originally put it on there. That's just me, though.
I totally agree with this. Prevents tons of comments on the same subject.

I suggest that referencing chuck norris, lolcats, AYBABTU or Reddit memes in bjaodn comments should be a permabannable offense

Wait, "should". I can enforce it myself.

Hobbes said:
Chilly said:
I totally agree with this. Prevents tons of comments on the same subject.
If someone who has added a BJAODN entry doesn't comment on it, and somebody else has something funny to say about it, then are allowed to comment. And the current rule already prevents a ton of comments.

Glowsquid said:
I suggest that referencing chuck norris, lolcats, AYBABTU or Reddit memes in bjaodn comments should be a permabannable offense

What's Reddit and A.Y.B.A.B.T.U.? Well anyway, I do agree that referencing Chuck Norris is a stupid overused unfunny meme that has become seriously annoying and stale. I'm sick and tired of that trash. (AND MOST ESPECIALLY DON'T SAY THAT CHUCK NORRIS IS BETTER THAN GOD IF YOU DO, I WILL FIND YOU!.) I think all Chuck Norris jokes in B.J.A.O.D.N. should be considered a s.p.a.m. just like the YouTube quote "Comment removed by Chuck Norris".

Youmu Konpaku said:
Glowsquid said:

I support this idea/product

Per

This would make BJAODN a much safer and productive place

In his first appearance, Mario Tennis, Waluigi was personified as a dark and even sinister character. The only sounds he made were psychotic groans accompanied by dark, twisted laughter. Whenever Waluigi scores a point, his eyes also glow a wicked purple.

That made me laugh

Baby Luigi said:
In his first appearance, Mario Tennis, Waluigi was personified as a dark and even sinister character. The only sounds he made were psychotic groans accompanied by dark, twisted laughter. Whenever Waluigi scores a point, his eyes also glow a wicked purple.

That made me laugh
Is this a Wiki site or a poem written as a creative writing class assignment? Details, details, details. (It would be even funnier if that were in the trivia section.)

so people can remove their own bjaodn if they want to?

i won't remove mine, i like having the worst article in the history of the mario wiki 8)

KoopaGuy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

i won't remove mine, i like having the worst article in the history of the mario wiki 8)

Where do you find the codes for those smilies?

they're above the box where you type

Radagast the Brown said:
KoopaGuy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Not all of them, there are hidden smileys.

Lakituthequick said:
Radagast the Brown said:
KoopaGuy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Yeah, I want to know how you got the posh dry bowser :

KoopaGuy said:
Lakituthequick said:
Radagast the Brown said:
KoopaGuy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

:drosh:

Lakituthequick said:
KoopaGuy said:
Lakituthequick said:
Radagast the Brown said:
KoopaGuy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

:drosh:
SAY HELLO TO MY POSH ARMY! :drosh: :poshjr: :posh:

Back