MarioWiki:BJAODN

KoopaGuy said:
Lakituthequick said:
KoopaGuy said:
Lakituthequick said:
Radagast the Brown said:
KoopaGuy said:
Radagast the Brown said:
so people can remove their own bjaodn if they want to?

i won't remove mine, i like having the worst article in the history of the mario wiki 8)

Where do you find the codes for those smilies?

they're above the box where you type
Not all of them, there are hidden smileys.

Yeah, I want to know how you got the posh dry bowser :
:drosh:
SAY HELLO TO MY POSH ARMY! :drosh: :poshjr: :posh:
Lets get back on topic instead.

Lakituthequick said:
KoopaGuy said:
Lakituthequick said:
KoopaGuy said:
Lakituthequick said:
Radagast the Brown said:
KoopaGuy said:
Radagast the Brown said:
so people can remove their own bjaodn if they want to?

i won't remove mine, i like having the worst article in the history of the mario wiki 8)

Where do you find the codes for those smilies?

they're above the box where you type
Not all of them, there are hidden smileys.

Yeah, I want to know how you got the posh dry bowser :
:drosh:
SAY HELLO TO MY POSH ARMY! :drosh: :poshjr: :posh:
Lets get back on topic instead.
It is debatable to how bowser treats them as he has had no intercourse with them aside from the end credits of Super Mario World

So Bowser !$@#ed his own children in the end credits of SMW?

Sombrero Guy said:
no intercourse means communication

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intercourse?s=t

in·ter·course
[in-ter-kawrs, -kohrs]
noun
dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc.
interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.
sexual relations or a sexual coupling, especially coitus.

my dictionary says

intercourse
1. communications between individuals

and nothing else

maybe because mine is from 1960-something

"Intercourse" is just a poor word choice in that entry, that's all

found this brilliant bit of nonsense in the Mushroom kingdom page history:

Named after Mario, the first Mario Kart races were not witnessed by many citizens firsthand. However, it served to popularize the karting sport. Later tournaments proved immensely popular. Following Bowser’s kidnapping of Princess Peach on Dinosaur Land in ''[[Super Mario World]]'', the tournament doubled as an act of diplomacy as Bowser was allowed to race. The races took place in [[Dinosaur Land]], the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser’s Castle, [[Rainbow Road]] and possibly other locations.

The rest of that section was/is pretty good, too. Who knew there was this much political maneuvering behind Mario Kart?

====''[[Mario Kart 64]]====
As evidenced by the crowds that gathered in the arena-based racetracks, the second Mario Kart Tournament proved much more popular. Following Bowser's first assault on Princess Peach's Castle in ''[[Super Mario 64]]'' and Mario’s conflicts with [[Wario]], it again served as an olive branch. The races took place in the Mushroom Kingdom, the Koopa Kingdom, Rainbow Road and possibly others. Famous tracks include [[Yoshi Valley]]. A short road, several bridges and minor signs mark the only man made additions to the course.

====''[[Mario Kart: Super Circuit]]''====
A longer, but less prominent tournament, tourney proved to be one of the most challenging. Sometime during the ''[[Super Mario Advance (series)|Super Mario Advance Era]]'', races took places in more exotic locations, such as [[Cheese Land]] and [[Ribbon Road]] among old favorites such as Bowser's Castle. This tournament also marked the last time Coins were used as a method of powering up karts and continued the use of [[Item Box]]es rather than [[? Panel]]s. Additionally, the ''Super Mario Kart'' tourney's race tracks were reused for five of the cups.

====''[[Mario Kart: Double Dash!!]]====
[[File:Ss mkdd babies.jpg|thumb|right|[[Baby Mario]] and [[Baby Luigi]] in ''Mario Kart: Double Dash!!''.]]
Following the Toadstool Tour and the events on [[Isle Delfino]] in ''[[Super Mario Sunshine]]'', the fourth Mario Kart tournament made major changes to the classic formula set forth by its predecessors. Participants were split into groups of two, with each group commanding one kart. One participant drove the kart while the other used items. While all of the famous racers competed, several people famous for other deeds joined the races. These racers included Daisy, Waluigi, and [[Petey Piranha]]. This tournament proved to be one of the most prominent of the Mario Kart tournaments, with fans easily filling multiple stadiums.

====''[[Mario Kart Wii]]====
[[File:MarioCircuit_MKWii.png|thumb|left|Mario Circuit as it appears in ''Mario Kart Wii''.]]
Some time after Bowser's invasion of the galaxies in ''Super Mario Galaxy'', the Mushroom Kingdom held yet another momentous racing event. The majority of the races took place inside the kingdom itself, such as in Toad Town, [[Peach Gardens|Peach's royal gardens]], and even through newly discovered regions of it, such as [[Koopa Cape]] and the canyons of [[Wario's Gold Mine]]. Once again the tournament spanned throughout other areas and kingdoms, such as [[Isle Delfino]] and possibly even [[Sarasaland]]. But this time the races even exceeded the [[Mushroom World]], and traveled into the galaxy. Rainbow Road appeared to take place far above the Mushroom World's atmosphere, and one of the races courses even appeared to take place in the [[Gold Leaf Galaxy]]. Racers ranged from the racing veterans such as Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi, but also marked the the racing debut of Rosalina, [[Dry Bowser]], and even [[Funky Kong]]. The Mushroom Kingdom also allowed [[Mii|other human residents]] from the areas to participate for the first time in this competition. The number of participants in each race has been increased by four, making a total of twelve drivers in this tournament.

====''[[Mario Kart 7]]''====
After saving Mushroom World and the galaxies once again from the clutches of Bowser in ''New Super Mario Bros. Wii'' and ''Super Mario Galaxy 2'', the Mushroom Kingdom hosted a seventh Mario Kart tournament. This time, the tournament will have new racers and returning veterans. The races will now take place in Toad Town, and other locations in, around and outside the kingdom, especially [[Donkey Kong Island]].

Few days ago, a user called Polterpup 109 kept on adding "If you squeeze him he farts" on the Polterpup article, this was added to BJAODN.

(Sorry for the bump)

I love The Bob-omb explodes on Wario and Waluigi and creates an explosion from Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour just because it basically repeats itself, YoshiKong's comment on Peach's Mother floored me, and that happens rarely. I also like one I found and added on Mario Tennis Open Mario Kart 7: Metal Mario's artwork is reused from this game. However, his artwork here is contained in a yellow circle with a green outline that obscures his lower body since his artwork from Kart 7 showed him standing next to a pair of tires, and he's not racing this time just because they say it's reused and then it's different in every single way possible and I also like the Luigi's Mansion stuff particularly on the portrait ghosts. And who can forget Pirate Goomba is a pirate Goomba?

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

trivia

Due to the fact that the Shroob invasion is not remembered by any characters, even Toadsworth, the invasion may not have actually been intended to happen in the past. Since E. Gadd's memory was actually rearranged by the events taking place in the past, the Shroobs may have actually been attacking the present, but been sent to the past by the time holes made by E. Gadd's time machine.

I agree with the one who said his head hurts. What do those 2 sentences even mean?

It means that it can't understand itself

The one on Bowser Space I just put in is quite good. I recommend reading it.

vThe Girls Frappe Snowland thing was here for a while.

I added some crap about Luigi speaking in a Spanish accent in Mario Strikers and Luigi being called a "crybaby". How old are some of these writers, and how in the heck did Luigi, an Italian man speaking in an Italian accent, suddenly speak Spanish?

Yoshi876 said:
The one on Bowser Space I just put in is quite good. I recommend reading it.

Players consider the Bowser Revolution event "Communism" due to the fact that Bowser redistributes everybody's coins equally. Therefore, players sometimes call this event Bowser Communism.

Not only that, it is rumored that Bowser is a Communist for not only his Bowser Revolution, but for these occasions.
He mostly attempts to steal the players' belongings (coins, stars, mini stars, etc.)
He sometimes shuffles everybody's positions (until Mario Party 8 )
When a Bowser minigame is triggered, he makes the rules extremely unfair by acquiring losers who then loses either a certain amount of Coins, a Star, or even all their items.

Funny how in the Runaway Guys' Mario Party LPs, they say it's communism as well.

This was on an article: Antasma and Swooper are both bats. Whether they are related or not is unknown.

I spent ages trying to come up with a good quote to go along with it and then decided, no-one can make that better, I feel stupider just seeing it. No offence to whoever actually put it on there.

Also I'm currently in the process of rewriting the Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island levels, and boy is there some stuff there, especially this one: This pit, logically, makes the player lose a life.

Back