December 21st, 2012

Christianity says heaven is near yet far. I'd assume it is in between galaxies or something and the "near" part is a metaphor meaning that heaven is kind of in us.

Squirtle said:
Christianity says heaven is near yet far. I'd assume it is in between galaxies or something and the "near" part is a metaphor meaning that heaven is kind if in us.
So God's an alien?

Time Turner said:
Squirtle said:
Christianity says heaven is near yet far. I'd assume it is in between galaxies or something and the "near" part is a metaphor meaning that heaven is kind if in us.
So God's an alien?
Well heaven isn't Earth, so technically yes. Alien just means someone from an unfamiliar place. (until someone decided it meant organisms from outer space)

Before that E.T. movie, "Alien" indeed meant someone from a different place.
Back then, a foreigner that visited a different country, for example, was called an Alien.
In these days, it's just something from another planet.

Just adding to the whole "where is heaven" debate, Heaven is outside of time and space, yet easily reachable through the process of death.

Santagast the Merry said:
Just adding to the whole "where is heaven" debate, Heaven is outside of time and space, yet easily reachable through the process of death.

That makes sense,ive always wondered that

I've come to the conclusion that the world CAN'T end on any specific day, because while it may be one day in one Timezone, it can be a completely different day in another Timezone. YOU FAILED, END OF THE WORLD THEORISTS!!

I've come to the conclusion that the world CAN'T end on any specific day, because while it may be one day in one Timezone, it can be a completely different day in another Timezone. YOU FAILED, END OF THE WORLD THEORISTS!!

I was actually thinking about that. Would it technically start from the beginning of the day in South America? Then at least you guys will be asleep.

Lol. It's not like it's actually going to happen.

pfft that just means it'd start in Kiribati and move across the world to Samoa

Purple Yoshi said:

I was actually thinking about that. Would it technically start from the beginning of the day in South America? Then at least you guys will be asleep.

Lol. It's not like it's actually going to happen.

Exactativiposilutely!

Obviously 12/21/12 paid off the Mayans to stage this all so that they can be an important date.

Mayan calendar never said it was end of the world, just that it was the end of a cycle that lead into another cycle. At least, iirc.

Fi said:
Mayan calendar never said it was end of the world, just that it was the end of a cycle that lead into another cycle. At least, iirc.

Nabber said this repeatedly, so....

New Year Baby Luigi said:
Fi said:

when talking about circles it is perfectly natural to repeat yourself when talking about circles

Charmander said:
Fi said:

when talking about circles it is perfectly natural to repeat yourself when talking about circles

what kind of circle logic is this!?

Charmander said:
Fi said:

what kind of circle logic is this!?

...circles it is perfectly natural to repeat yourself when talking about circles it is perfectly natural to repeat yourself when talking about...

I think I'm stuck.

ironically my friends and i are throwing an end of the world party

partyin' partyin'

Back