December 21st, 2012

Baby Luigi said:
Don't believe in this, never will.
This.

I'm just scared people are gonna be like "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD WHY NOT COMMENCE SUICIDE?".

Santa Mage said:
Baby Luigi said:
Don't believe in this, never will.
This.

I'm just scared people are gonna be like "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD WHY NOT COMMENCE SUICIDE?".

More like homicide

Why not, Ralph, in Dutch, we call shoes "schoenen", and gloves are called "handschoenen" (literally: Hand shoes).

MCS said:
So who knows? When we die, we could get reincarnated and live a second lifetime here on Earth!

yeah I'm not sure if reincarnation exists, but I mean, where does your soul go when you die anyways

Well, just think about it for a moment. Regardless of whether reincarnation exists, you cannot remember any of your past lives, can you? So if we are reincarnated after our deaths, it will be as different people with different lives. So while it may be possible for us to be technically alive in some form when the world ends, it won't be as ourselves, which means that no, we will most likely not witness the death of our sun.

Charmander said:
MCS said:
So who knows? When we die, we could get reincarnated and live a second lifetime here on Earth!

yeah I'm not sure if reincarnation exists, but I mean, where does your soul go when you die anyways

Well, just think about it for a moment. Regardless of whether reincarnation exists, you cannot remember any of your past lives, can you? So if we are reincarnated after our deaths, it will be as different people with different lives. So while it may be possible for us to be technically alive in some form when the world ends, it won't be as ourselves, which means that no, we will most likely not witness the death of our sun.
Of course, there are those people that say that the phenomenon of déjà-vu is actually us remembering our past incarnations.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Anyway, the Mayans probably thought, "We're not going to be alive then, screw it. We're done."
Have I not made myself clear? The Mayans didn't count out ever single day for the next who knows how many years. The calendar cycles. It doesn't end. They didn't give up, they didn't say "screw this", because it doesn't end.

Nabber said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Anyway, the Mayans probably thought, "We're not going to be alive then, screw it. We're done."
Have I not made myself clear? The Mayans didn't count out ever single day for the next who knows how many years. The calendar cycles. It doesn't end. They didn't give up, they didn't say "screw this", because it doesn't end.
Well, if you want to be really technical about it, the calendar does end. It's just that after it ends, it begins again. To use the everyday calendar as an example, it always ends on December 31st. However, it then starts again, on January 1st. After twelve months, it ends again on December 31st, only for it to begin again on January 1st, and so on and so forth. On the Mayan calendar, the end of this "cycle" lands exactly on December 21st. Sure, the cycles repeats again, but at the same time, it does still end on that day.

Of course, I may just have no idea what in the world I'm talking about.

Time Turner said:
Charmander said:
MCS said:

Of course, there are those people that say that the phenomenon of déjà-vu is actually us remembering our past incarnations.

That is kind of nonsensical. When I have a déjà vu, it usually involves visuals as well, and I kind of doubt that my past incarnation lived in the same house as I, with the furniture being arranged exactly the way I saw it in the present.

Santa Lakitu said:
Santa Mage said:
View it from the sunny side.

World population decrease.

And the world idiot population.

Seriously, you have to be shit stupid to decide to commit suicide just because the world is apparently ending, and even then you have to be stupid enough to believe these rumours.

There's some dumb shambala who said that there was going to a complete blackout in december 21th.

I think it's ridiculous. but if does happen it'll be like that one "Revolution" tv series.

ChristmasEevee said:
There's some dumb shambala who said that there was going to a complete blackout in december 21th.

I think it's ridiculous. but if does happen it'll be like that one "Revolution" tv series.

I will create my own militia if that happens,even though the world will be perfectly normal on the 21st of December.

ChristmasEevee said:

One of the best series ever.

And as far as I know it's Rev
9px-IEC5009_Standby_Symbol.svg.png
lution

The last time people said it was going to be the end of the world, there was someone on the news who killed her kids so they didn't have to witness the end of the world.

I believe it's a load of crap, but I like saying that its gonna end as a joke.

Santa Mage said:
Actually, think about it. Heaven's right above earth. If earth literally burns, so would heaven.

Also, all the demons would be released into orbit after hell burns as well.
interesting how Heaven is above Earth yet nobody can see it.

Octoberry said:
Santa Mage said:
Actually, think about it. Heaven's right above earth. If earth literally burns, so would heaven.

Also, all the demons would be released into orbit after hell burns as well.
interesting how Heaven is above Earth yet nobody can see it.

It's invisible

Nabber said:
Where did people get that idea anyway?

no idea, I'd imagine some religion said something about it.

Back