December 21st, 2012

New Year Baby Luigi said:
Someone! Play the Song of Time! Or slow the days down!
holy fuck it's raining here! the moon crashing here is realz!!!!!!1!1!!11!!one!1!one!1!1!one!

but I don't have a ocarina. D:

Don't worry, Eevee, I have a few Ocarina's (yes, in real life, problem?).

No, these ones.
And one I've got as a gift from Nintendo, when I Reviewed The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D at their office, but that Ocarina was a plastic one (and sounds terrible).

Over the next few days, I'm planning on lying low from any contact with possible murderers.

Quick and swift as shadows I must be.

I think I'll stay home on that day...

Wii U said:
Didn't you see Majora's Mask picture that it have countdown?

You are blind if you didn't

One more day. I dont know why Im kinda nervous. Im going to be everywhere tomorrow. I never like staying home for these types of things, even thought they all are fake.

And to make it worse, my lights went out Tuesday's night.

I just watched the trailer for 2012 (I never saw the full movie) and I remember seeing a part where a ruined city was shown.

It instantly reminded me of Crisis City...

Edit:

I converted the time of December 21st, 2012, 2:37 PM to my local time, which is apparently December 22nd, 2012, 9:37 AM.

So does this mean I would get to live a day longer if the whole 2012 phenomenon was real?

I have experienced hell, and it is working until midnight. Fuck this shift.

New Year Baby Luigi said:
I think I'll stay home on that day...
I'm doing this tomorrow because I'm afraid some crazy people would shoot everyone since "They'd die already"

And the Mayans didn't make the calenders the Aztecs did (yes I studied). And the Aztecs didn't put leap years since they weren't invented yet

Dawn of the final day

24 hours remain

it was nice seeing you guys.

I hope we meet again and to quote the happy mask salesman...

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you."

"Hurrr durrr the world's going to end, despite there not being any sufficient evidence, durrr hurrr"
-Average idiot

Actually, there's more evidence AGAINST the world ending, hooray, go celebrate everyone.

The world will not end,it will be a perfectly normal day unless some idiot who thinks the world is ending and goes on a rampage.

Champion Christmas said:
The music on terriblefate.com has gotten eerier, and the numbers are red now.
After a while it starts sounding like a new movie trailer.

Heh, I still want to see proof of Dec 21 2012 doing anything.

Back