December 21st, 2012

so that means a seventh of the world watched that video

jesus

The 45th Sith Lord does not like X-mas names said:
JohnRoberts said:
SPOILER: I'm still alive, there is no end of the world. Today is a normal day. :)|

[Sarcasm]NO WAY!![/Sarcasm]
Gee, thank you for putting sarcasm tags around your post. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to tell you were being sarcastic.

Mason said:
JohnRoberts said:
SPOILER: I'm still alive, there is no end of the world. Today is a normal day. :)|

[Sarcasm]NO WAY!![/Sarcasm]
Gee, thank you for putting sarcasm tags around your post. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to tell you were being sarcastic.

Your welcome, my comerade.

Actually it was rather climatic in my city. Several thugs took over the streets the day before, and we and an army of people all faced off against them. It was really quite epic, except one of my friends died :(

Santagast the Merry said:
Actually it was rather climatic in my city. Several thugs took over the streets the day before, and we and an army of people all faced off against them. It was really quite epic, except one of my friends died :(

I'm assuming the reason that no one else has confirmed this is because they had thier minds wiped out by aliens.

I'm assuming the reason that no one else has confirmed this is because they had thier minds wiped out by aliens.

No, people are talking about it. Search "Siege of Plymouth"

TDKR?

That sucks :(

RIP Neptune's friend

You will forever be in Neptune's heart

Let's have a moment of silents to remember all of Neptune's friends that died.

Back